Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The cleaner at the gym I use who has no sense of personal space. I've lost count of the number of times I've accidentally elbowed him because he's wandered up behind me when I'm using a machine and I haven't realised. Even given that hint that he's standing a bit too close, there's no chance of him moving. On the plus side we're into summer now, which means a few weeks break from his monologues on how Rangers did at the weekend/Rangers chances on Saturday (he tends to switch between the two on a Thursday morning).

Is that possibly because you are using his favourite machine as well as yours?

The Vending machine.

Did you not read the bit where he said he was in a beer garden having a pint?

Tbh I never noticed that first time. I also somehow read it as a canal and not a river. Would I f**k have jumped in.

On the right - The Castle pub, with small beer garden (under redecoration here it seems!). The river Medway, and the daft wee birdy fell in just out of sight from this angle, a few metres from the bridge on the left hand bank.

post-15481-0-35822200-1402084158_thumb.j

On the right - The Castle pub, with small beer garden (under redecoration here it seems!). The river Medway, and the daft wee birdy fell in just out of sight from this angle, a few metres from the bridge on the left hand bank.

So you could have run over the bridge and been close enough to rescue the poor wee fucker in no time?

You are worse than Peter Tobin in my eyes.

One of the current headline stories on BBC Sport - "England knocked out of World Cup".

I know they're getting some practice in early, but it surely wouldn't have been that hard to include "Hockey" or "Women" in the strapline. Thought I'd had a two-week long blackout.

So you could have run over the bridge and been close enough to rescue the poor wee fucker in no time?

You are worse than Peter Tobin in my eyes.

Based on your recent posts, your eyes are probably not the best to be judging things.

My eyes are fine, Sarge.

Eh?

Dee Man in drinking all day shocker.

Dee Man in drinking all day shocker.

Do none of you c***s get that?

Sake.

Eta: I could've chosen any poster's name but yours was the first that sprung to mind Sarge. Be honoured.

Edited by Dee Man

What the f*** have they done to Pringles?!!

They taste lighter than usual and they crumble worse than Hibs. Struggle to even get the things out the tub in one piece.

Eta: Jonathan Davies' incredibly irritating voice over every rugby game on the box.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Got queue jumped at Asda petrol station as there was only half the pumps open, this was after being in traffic for ten mins.

Fucking twat female driver drove really fast into the space and had to emergency stop or crash into the car in front.

Is it worth nearly killing someone in order to save 30 secs?

I had to reverse and go over to the other side and pull the nozzle over the car, took ages.

I hate Saturdays at supermarkets, crackerjack day.