Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When Scottish people say 'tamata' instead of tomato. Unlike other words that are pronounced differently due to a regional accent, this just sounds fake and put on. It's sounds awful, like a child trying to use adult words.

When Scottish people say 'tamata' instead of tomato. Unlike other words that are pronounced differently due to a regional accent, this just sounds fake and put on. It's sounds awful, like a child trying to use adult words.

I recently had great difficulty defending our pronounciation of tomato when my Venezuelan workmate (taught English by American TV) brought up that if we were right, why isn't potato pronounced po-tah-to.

I recently had great difficulty defending our pronounciation of tomato when my Venezuelan workmate (taught English by American TV) brought up that if we were right, why isn't potato pronounced po-tah-to.

I know a song about that.

My wife has buggered off to Glasgow for the day without leaving the spare keys. Stuck in the house on a day like this as I've no way of locking the door. Getting bloody cabin fever here :(

My wife has buggered off to Glasgow for the day without leaving the spare keys. Stuck in the house on a day like this as I've no way of locking the door. Getting bloody cabin fever here :(

Statistically, what are the chances of anything happening. If it does, blame her.

All the experts on social media talking about the boxing tonight.

'Groves looks scared at the weigh in - his eyes moved' yep great expert analysis there.

Unless you're one of the boxers how the hell do you know anything from a weigh in?

So what someone looks rattled or upset, they're in a pressure cooker environment for the media, not doing what they are good at.

Guess I'm more annoyed about silly posturing at weigh ins. It's a bit like the twats outside nightclubs at 2AM. Leave it Darren - he's not worth it...

No intention of any fight breaking out at all.

:lol:

All the experts on social media talking about the boxing tonight.

'Groves looks scared at the weigh in - his eyes moved' yep great expert analysis there.

Unless you're one of the boxers how the hell do you know anything from a weigh in?

So what someone looks rattled or upset, they're in a pressure cooker environment for the media, not doing what they are good at.

Guess I'm more annoyed about silly posturing at weigh ins. It's a bit like the twats outside nightclubs at 2AM. Leave it Darren - he's not worth it...

No intention of any fight breaking out at all.

:lol:

Most folk seem to want Froch to win. Personally I hope Groves punches his head clean off.