Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Funniest thing I ever saw in Glasgow's Duke Street was the lassie chaining her buggy to a post whilst she went into the shop - leaving her bairn in the buggy.

Saw a moron in Alloa dump her buggy (and kid) on the street outside one of our many bookies, only for it to immediately roll down the pavement towards the road. Cue me running like an idiot to catch it before it rolled in front of a car. Managed to get there in time, only to hear "Haw! Haw! Get tae f**k away from ma wean!"

How is it illegal to murder these people?

Saw a moron in Alloa dump her buggy (and kid) on the street outside one of our many bookies, only for it to immediately roll down the pavement towards the road. Cue me running like an idiot to catch it before it rolled in front of a car. Managed to get there in time, only to hear "Haw! Haw! Get tae f**k away from ma wean!"

How is it illegal to murder these people?

I see this happening at my work all the time. Dad goes into the bookies and leaves their wean standing outside. Total LAD behaviour.

According to Twitter the guy who went on a shooting spree because he was lonely is an indicator of how men generally perceve women and tweets over the course of the day have went from some men>most men>men and we're teetering on the brink of the old "all men are potential rapists" stuff that helps no one.

One bloke tried to say, well we're not all like that and he was told where to go. Not all men abuse women but all women are abused by men or some such was the response. I don't know what we should be doing apart from not being arseholes and having the balls to call out those who are to behave themselves.

I will not apologise for having a penis.

Not remotely petty, my step-dad died on Friday after a 5 month hospital stay.

Miserable. Condolences from all of the human beings on here, I'm sure.

In a vain attempt to cheer you up, did you hear who'll be visiting Dumbarton at least twice next season?

Guest The Phoenix

My bruv-in-law is absolutely minted. In his drive he's got a Range Rover Vogue, a Maserati, a 6.3 Merc AMG and last month he picked up his Ferrari.

Minted and f*cking strong as well.