Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People driving round corners of any description at 30mph then taking off like startled jack rabbits when the hit a straight only to slow to a crawl at the next corner leaving you pissed off at all the braking as you catch up at every little deviation in the road.

Or drivers who slow down because there's a car coming in the opposite direction.

Not everything :ph34r:

But the stuff for example from topman is not good.

83C01ILBL_small.jpg

Who would actually buy that?

glad im not the only one.

seems loud garish shirts that look like 70's curtains/tablecloths/back of a deck of playing cards are in.

as are horrific landscape tshirts with stupid phrases on them.

not to mention daft fucking hats.

hate clothes shopping at best of times but when the current look is aimed at the Geordie shore / towel bloody wannabees then you are screwed

See, I shop in H&M/Topman/etc sometimes and whilst there's a lot of shite, there's a lot of good stuff in them too. Plus, H&M is the only place I can buy slim black jeans without rips/designs on them in my size and I'm eternally grateful for that.

My wife's cousin who is a performing artist in New York has put a long winded post on Facebook announcing that he and his wife have split up. 27 people have "liked" it. In half an hour.

And now his missus has posted tearing him a new one for putting it on Facebook before she had a chance to tell her family.

Scenes, as I believe the kids are saying these days.

And now his missus has posted tearing him a new one for putting it on Facebook before she had a chance to tell her family.

Scenes, as I believe the kids are saying these days.

Pictures or it didn't happen

As the kids would say these days

DJs yapping over intros and endings to songs. F**king Jeremy Vine played Manic Street Preachers today then at the end of the song says Did you hear that guitar there, Eh no Jeremy cos you were too busy waffling over it.

Members , of a year or two standing. No posts. Who turn up on your profile page. Who the f**k are you?

What exactly are people looking for when they go on your profile page? I've accidentally clicked on a few due to fat fingers but I wouldn't have a clue what to look for.

It seems to be people who you've recently pissed off that turn up. What are they looking for?

What exactly are people looking for when they go on your profile page? I've accidentally clicked on a few due to fat fingers but I wouldn't have a clue what to look for.

It seems to be people who you've recently pissed off that turn up. What are they looking for?

I thought you had to put your home address and number on?

I thought you had to put your home address and number on?
I've put my bank details on mine.
You guys don't appear to be taking this very seriously. It is a very serious question.

Guest The Phoenix
You guys don't appear to be taking this very seriously. It is a very serious question.

You're in the wrong place for serious answers to serious questions.

I have no idea. Definitely people you piss off. But no posts. Nothing to contribute and they turn up. Spookey

Old women using old Harrods bags when they go shopping in their local high street. Get over it, so what if you have been in that shop before, I don't care!

Bloomingdales Small/Medium/Big Brown Bags. Well done on visiting the most visited city on the planet.

I'm really pissing off the manager of my residents association by asking what, exactly I'm paying for, then citing all the things they're NOT doing, that I'm paying for, and now asking for a refund. As far as I can see, and this is US law, I can't be asked to pay for a service that has not be fulfilled?

I'm really pissing off the manager of my residents association by asking what, exactly I'm paying for, then citing all the things they're NOT doing, that I'm paying for, and now asking for a refund. As far as I can see, and this is US law, I can't be asked to pay for a service that has not be fulfilled?

Sue him

Isn't that the American way if you're happy about something?

Oh, better than that, I passed out on Sunday and the paramedics had to ask at least 5 people to move their cars before they could get to me.

I'm better now, just a minor blood clot/ heart attack

Oh, better than that, I passed out on Sunday and the paramedics had to ask at least 5 people to move their cars before they could get to me.

I'm better now, just a minor blood clot/ heart attack

Sue him

It's the only answer IMO