Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Man up, we're talking scientific discovery here. Push!

There's money to be made here, plastic surgery to give hoopwart, the benefits are thus.

The rifling of the hoop would propel the stool at great velocity, sending said stool round the bend, negating the need to flush* at the same time there would be minimal residue* resulting in a saving of toilet paper.

The only flaw in this would be the senseless vivisection of Andrex puppies due to lack of work, however Westies are cuter.

*save the planet.

I have the dreaded Man-flu. Aching all over, freezing but sweating, chesty cough and have a blocked nose and ears.

Still, at least I don't have arse warts.

I can't think of a money making scheme given your condition as I don't own a distillery.

There's money to be made here, plastic surgery to give hoopwart, the benefits are thus.

The rifling of the hoop would propel the stool at great velocity, sending said stool round the bend, negating the need to flush* at the same time there would be minimal residue* resulting in a saving of toilet paper.

The only flaw in this would be the senseless vivisection of Andrex puppies due to lack of work, however Westies are cuter.

*save the planet.

Pinged off an email to James Dyson. I'm sure using his revolutionary cyclone technology we could create an implant to imitate throbber's genital warts up his arse (fraid so throbber, just googled, what have you been up to?). I suggested a 4 way split, Me, you, James and throbber(for his suffering). If you want to give any of your share to #SavethePuppies it's up to you. Let you know how it goes.

Edited by welshbairn

Pinged off an email to James Dyson. I'm sure using his revolutionary cyclone technology we could create an implant to imitate throbber's genital warts up his arse (fraid so throbber, just googled, what have you been up to?). I suggested a 4 way split, Me, you, James and throbber(for his suffering). If you want to give any of your share to Greenpeace it's up to you. Let you know how it goes.

I have revised my stance, f**k the planet, throw money.

By the way, given his condition throbber might not be too comfortable with a four way split.

Hiya Welshie!

Great to hear from you. Sorry I missed you at Cannes, fucking yacht broke down at Troon and you know how I hate flying. Anyhoo, cracking idea from that Zen boy. We'll need throbber to do the final experiments with his arse, and Zen Archer now has copyright because of that shitty forum you talked about it on. Fucking idiots. Anyway welshbairn, your oot, sorry. Like my accent? LOL

Best

James

I have the dreaded Man-flu. Aching all over, freezing but sweating, chesty cough and have a blocked nose and ears.

Still, at least I don't have arse warts.

Man-flu can only be diagnosed by a suitably condescending maw/girlfriend/gaggle of bints on Facebook.

Please confirm, as the symptoms are similar to that of Ebola.

Young lad at work says he really wants to get the Apple Watch when it comes out, though he also says he'd be too embarrassed to actually wear it in public. When asked what would be the point in having it he replied "just to have it".

We're doomed.

Good, good, goooooood...

steve-jobs-dr-evil.jpg

I'm with you, but it'll never happen because all the "psychics" have to do is ask why religion isn't being criminalised, and that's a can of worms that nobody wants to open.

You should watch some James Randi videos on youtube, it's funny when he calls them out on the bullshit.

Its all just people who don't feel they have control over their own lives and people prey on it. If i were to say something to you like "A stranger will reveal themselves and it will open up an opportunity"

free_candy.jpg

Mobile posting is a pain in the tits for editing mistoooooks

Edited by weirdcal

People who don't call their husband/wife/partner/children by their names when talking about them to other people, and refer to them as 'him/her/missus' etc. A few of my colleagues are bad for this. "I'm meeting up with the missus after work", "had to go home and make him his tea", "he was up at 5am this morning and couldn't get back to sleep". I've been working with a guy for nearly two years now and only recently did I find out what his wife was called. Why do people do this? It would be ok if the other person knew them personally, but it is ok to do this when they've never met them?!

Edited by IainMorton