Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Some Indian c**t, who is apparently mutual Facebook friends with two pals of mine, but who I have never heard of, has just shared a photo of me and my son to some other Indian c**t I've never heard of. My Facebook security settings are set to the highest possible setting, so these two c***s shouldn't be able to even see my pictures let alone share them. No idea how this has happened. I contacted Facebook and they have pulled the post and I have reported and blocked the two c***s. Worst part of it is that both the two profiles just seem to endlessly share photos of random babies with each other, and both appear to be adult men. I feel sick with anger.

She must be hot, its looks like she's taking all her clothes off. I suspect the thermostat is broken in the office.

I'm sure I saw a movie where a repair man turned up to repair this faulty 'stat and she ended up taking off all her clothes. Obviously he couldnae fix it...

I never watched the rest as I'm not really into thermostat repairs...

Seriously contemplating totally deleting my Facebook profile to avoid the possibility of anything like this ever happening again. The thought of some strangers poring over photos of my baby make me totally reviled and angry beyond belief.

Really quite important things that get on your nerves for this Pish.

Some Indian c**t, who is apparently mutual Facebook friends with two pals of mine, but who I have never heard of, has just shared a photo of me and my son to some other Indian c**t I've never heard of. My Facebook security settings are set to the highest possible setting, so these two c***s shouldn't be able to even see my pictures let alone share them. No idea how this has happened. I contacted Facebook and they have pulled the post and I have reported and blocked the two c***s. Worst part of it is that both the two profiles just seem to endlessly share photos of random babies with each other, and both appear to be adult men. I feel sick with anger.

Seriously contemplating totally deleting my Facebook profile to avoid the possibility of anything like this ever happening again. The thought of some strangers poring over photos of my baby make me totally reviled and angry beyond belief.

Too late, Facebook already has your pictures; closing the account won't make any difference. The wean's probably already being used in advertising campaigns in foreign climes. If it makes you feel any better, the two chancers you're talking about are more likely to work for other advertising companies than to be looking for cheap thrills.

Got to the bottom of it, sort of. They aren't two guys, they're one guy and his sister and they're quite old and are pals of my Indian friend's mum and live in Delhi. Apparently they're harmless and a bit dolly dimple, but I'm still pissed off and have sent word to them through my pal to act as interpreter. I'm not sure what the Hindi phrase is for "f**k off, c***s", but I'm sure they'll get the jist. Facebook, to their credit, acted immediately upon my complaining and removed the post and I've since blocked them and increased my security settings even more by removing the ability for friends of friends to see my posts, which is apparently how they saw it in the first place. A lesson learned and a fright had. I wasn't even aware until now that friends of friends could see my posts.

Got to the bottom of it, sort of. They aren't two guys, they're one guy and his sister and they're quite old and are pals of my Indian friend's mum and live in Delhi. Apparently they're harmless and a bit dolly dimple, but I'm still pissed off and have sent word to them through my pal to act as interpreter. I'm not sure what the Hindi phrase is for "f**k off, c***s", but I'm sure they'll get the jist. Facebook, to their credit, acted immediately upon my complaining and removed the post and I've since blocked them and increased my security settings even more by removing the ability for friends of friends to see my posts, which is apparently how they saw it in the first place. A lesson learned and a fright had. I wasn't even aware until now that friends of friends could see my posts.

I take it that she's not very bonnie?

I work with loads of Indian guys, I'll get a team round to fill the c***s in.

I don't do facebook, but if you wanted to share pictures of your children with family and friends would you not normally just email them? I'm to wary even to sign up, far less post pictures of my nearest and dearest on it.

Well I suppose I, like most people, am guilty of assuming that the security settings etc are secure and there's nothing to worry about. I suppose it's a form of complacency. Then again, email is far from secure. And you could hand copies of your photographs to people, but who knows what they do with them after that? You could simply refuse to show your family and friends your children unless they meet them in person, but who's to say what they think when they see them? Obviously the only answer is to live in total isolation.

Started my first school placement of my PGCE course, a week after I was supposed to because the university took so long to find me a place. Turns out that the school I have been placed with is actually two separate schools for the infants and the juniors with separate administrations. Because of this the infant school, where I'm supposed to spend 2/3 of my time, had no idea who the f*ck I was or what I was doing there when I introduced myself earlier today.