Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix

The collection of utter keech who sit on the benches outside it are even worse. It's Care In The Community gone wrong. Very wrong.

AKA Keech In The Kommunity.

FUSSY EATERS.

I've spent lunch and evening meals for almost 3 weeks abroad with one who insists on picking up on the slightest difference from food at home.

Last night after searching various places it finished with a burger with nothing but a single bit of meat between two bits of roll. No sauces, no fillings.

When I was 8, my aunt once took me to a massive ice-cream parlour in Canada that had probably 100 different flavours.

I walked up and down the long line of ice cream tubs, ummed and ahhed a bit, then chose vanilla.

My aunt was fecking furious. She still brings it up to this day.

When I was 8, my aunt once took me to a massive ice-cream parlour in Canada that had probably 100 different flavours.

I walked up and down the long line of ice cream tubs, ummed and ahhed a bit, then chose vanilla.

She needs to get over herself imo.

The same person I'm talking about went into Dairy Queen last week and asked for a vanilla blizzard (a superior equivalent of the McFlurry), i.e. one with nothing in it. Twice the price of a standard cone specifically designed for boring people like her.

Skor through ice cream is f***ing brilliant though. Must be their equivalent of Daim / Dime.

Eta: I was rather impressed with the concept of the giant ice cream cakes. Like, birthday cakes but made of ice cream. :D

Edited by Hedgecutter

The same person I'm talking about went into Dairy Queen last week and asked for a vanilla blizzard (a superior equivalent of the McFlurry), i.e. one with nothing in it. Twice the price of a standard specifically designed for boring people like her.

Skor through ice cream is f***ing brilliant though. Must be their equivalent of Daim / Dime.

I never realised ice cream was so technical?!

Then again I lift and am svelt

#diet

#nocarbsaftersix

#dece

:ph34r:

Women. Fucking nutters.

Got out of bed last night because I couldn't sleep (she was fast asleep) and went into the living room to watch TV for a bit. Went back in about an hour later and she was sitting up greetin like f**k claiming I don't care about her nor do I want to be with her. :lol:

Women. Fucking nutters.

Got out of bed last night because I couldn't sleep (she was fast asleep) and went into the living room to watch TV for a bit. Went back in about an hour later and she was sitting up greetin like f**k claiming I don't care about her nor do I want to be with her. :lol:

Does she have a point?

Women. Fucking nutters.

That's psycho patter. Leave before it's too late

Women. Fucking nutters.

I've had that in the past......turned out to be her pill playing havoc with her hormones.