Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Fat cow in Spoons on Sauchiehall Street was taking absolutely ages to make up her mind what to eat on Sunday night, so much so that the barman took the order for my mate and I.

We sat at a table near the door and the aforementioned fat cow sat at a crowded table just next to us. She told her friends what had kept her, and this is almost word for word. "I love Che Guevara and I was just trying to think, what would he have picked?".

Dunno, but hopefully something that would choke you both you fat pretentious mess.

I'm fairly sure auld Che would have some moral objections to being in a fucking soulless hellhole like Spoons.

Nae offense, like.

I'm fairly sure auld Che would have some moral objections to being in a fucking soulless hellhole like Spoons.

Nae offense, like.

Not my favourite haunt old chum, but when you've rushed straight from work to the Anathema gig at the O2 ABC and need a quick bite to eat and a beer beforehand you make sacrifices and go somewhere handy.

Bean, rice and a sprinkling of gravel. It's what he would have wanted.

Judging by the size of her, it's not what she would have wanted.

Take it she ordered pie, chips and beans?

I didn't check mate, but I would hazard a guess that you're pretty close to her staple diet.

Guest The Phoenix

The collection of utter keech who sit on the benches outside it are even worse. It's Care In The Community gone wrong. Very wrong.

AKA Keech In The Kommunity.

FUSSY EATERS.

I've spent lunch and evening meals for almost 3 weeks abroad with one who insists on picking up on the slightest difference from food at home.

Last night after searching various places it finished with a burger with nothing but a single bit of meat between two bits of roll. No sauces, no fillings.

When I was 8, my aunt once took me to a massive ice-cream parlour in Canada that had probably 100 different flavours.

I walked up and down the long line of ice cream tubs, ummed and ahhed a bit, then chose vanilla.

My aunt was fecking furious. She still brings it up to this day.

When I was 8, my aunt once took me to a massive ice-cream parlour in Canada that had probably 100 different flavours.

I walked up and down the long line of ice cream tubs, ummed and ahhed a bit, then chose vanilla.

She needs to get over herself imo.

The same person I'm talking about went into Dairy Queen last week and asked for a vanilla blizzard (a superior equivalent of the McFlurry), i.e. one with nothing in it. Twice the price of a standard cone specifically designed for boring people like her.

Skor through ice cream is f***ing brilliant though. Must be their equivalent of Daim / Dime.

Eta: I was rather impressed with the concept of the giant ice cream cakes. Like, birthday cakes but made of ice cream. :D

Edited by Hedgecutter

The same person I'm talking about went into Dairy Queen last week and asked for a vanilla blizzard (a superior equivalent of the McFlurry), i.e. one with nothing in it. Twice the price of a standard specifically designed for boring people like her.

Skor through ice cream is f***ing brilliant though. Must be their equivalent of Daim / Dime.

I never realised ice cream was so technical?!

Then again I lift and am svelt

#diet

#nocarbsaftersix

#dece

:ph34r: