Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I am partial to a packet of Pickled Onion crisps from time to time, however the after taste an hour or so later is awful.

I have the cure to this, believe it or not, putting the crisps on a piece solves the problem.

You will thank me later.

I recently discovered these things.

C58F3134-C29C-379C-F1A2C9589CFAAAA5.jpg

I know 'vegetable chips' sounds gross but holy chuff, they're addictive. I can easily Hoover through a whole bag while trying to decide what to have for dinner. As long as I don't look at the label, I can keep telling myself they're healthy.

Pepperami does funny things to my tummy (stomach to the age police). Stopped eating it.

Wasn't that hard. Might be harder if it was something staple like crisps or chocolate though.

You do know why it's wrapped in a condom don't you? On no account should it be taken orally.

Love cheese too but, again, doesn't agree with my stomach. I can eat small amounts but any more than about two crackers worth and I'm sick as a dog. It doesn't seem to be as bad if it's melted though so cheese on toast or pizza is, thankfully, fine.

Cheese gives me the boak. Only exceptions are that godawful American faux-cheese, purely because it has no taste, and cheese on Mexican food. Mexican food is a gift from the Lord. I miss it so :bairn

Crisps are nice when they're around, but I don't feel the need to buy them. Chocolate, on the other hand...oh, chocolate. Can't even look at it at the shops or I'll never make it through the aisle. Can't stop eating it either - I'd never make it out of the Cadbury factory alive.

However, like any sane man, I'd give it all up for a go at Throbber's sister :wub:

Why do you miss Mexican food Dave? Are you no longer allowed it or something?

Haven't found anywhere here that does proper Mexican.

If it doesn't look like a bowl of diarrhoea and syphilitic genital oozings, it ain't proper Mexican. Much like Throbber's sister.

Err...so another lad telt me :ph34r:

:lol:

This Reblochon, is it at all like Brie? It looks Brie-like. I don't think I'd even heard of it until you mentioned it. Can't even think of seeing it in any supermarkets...

Likewise. Cheese daft!

Washed rind cheese. They sell it at the cheese counter at Waitrose. IJ Mellis cheesemongers sell it too. Definitely worth giving a go.

The word 'wee' in front of everything ie going for a wee night out with my wee family or going for a wee drink on a wee night out etc...

^^^ wee man syndrome