Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

First Bus' pishy new timetable. Reducing my buses home at night to twice an hour rather than the more convenient 20 minute slots as well as shifting my bus home from work from 7:12 to 7:03. With it running early I will now face a 50/50 battle to catch it. I missed it today and now have a shitey 20 minute wait rather than the old 15.

With the later bus I'm all but guarenteed to hit rush hour traffic which will delay me getting home further.

In short I am a seething mess.

This is why I stopped going to the local Asda and getting it delivered. Big fat ignorant mums standing with their weans in the middle of the aisle talking to mirror images.

Some people are just in their own wee bubble with no consideration for others. Once walked down aisle then up another and back down just to see the fat c***s had now blocked the food I was trying to get to. Oooh cherry, Chantelle do ye like cherry, nah ooooh. It's fucking yoghurt just chose one and fucking move on. Same people seemed to be in front of me at every aisle again taking absolute ages. Daaay we need eggggs? Chantelle Chantelle, eggs have we goat eggs?

f**k this shit.

Home deliver is the answer, I use it all the time now.

Been on phone for over 30mins now to tax office and still not spoke to a real person yet. Wtf type of background music is this as well :angry:

You trying to get a rebate by any chance? I gave up and did it all online which was a similar hassle. b*****ds.

You trying to get a rebate by any chance? I gave up and did it all online which was a similar hassle. b*****ds.

Yep. Got through after about another 10 mins. Got my rebate and got work clothes cleaning allowance backdated to 2011. :thumsup2

Yep. Got through after about another 10 mins. Got my rebate and got work clothes cleaning allowance backdated to 2011. :thumsup2

Arsehole! What number did you phone? When I called I got some automated message telling me it was all being done automatically :lol: . Did it online a week or so ago and got told I'd be contacted within 35 days.

Getting a fat cheque within 21 days max.

Surely there's still time to cancel your mail order bride if you're unsatisfied.

Thank you, try the duck.

Arsehole! What number did you phone? When I called I got some automated message telling me it was all being done automatically :lol: . Did it online a week or so ago and got told I'd be contacted within 35 days.

Start balling and shouting at the automated service. More often than not when I do this I'm quickly given a human.

JV: WHERE'S THE CUE BALL GOING?!?!?!?!?!

Peter Ebdon: Just going for a pish mate.

For all of the complaining that happens on here about football commentators who love the sound of their own voice, Virgo's words to shot ratio must be fucking astronomical.

I decided to purchase a bag of radishes to have with my salad tonight.

I have never tried radishes before and after sampling them I never will again, they are bland vegetables and their only attraction is their outer colour.

I am fucking raging.

I have never tried radishes before and after sampling them I never will again, they are bland vegetables and their only attraction is their outer colour.

I am fucking raging.

Got yourself some bad radishes there, chief. A good radish should be peppery and have a nice crunchy texture.

I recommend going retro with those bad boys and use them to radish the wife next time she's annoying you.

Edit: alternatively, rub them with a stock cube :thumsup2

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

I am fucking raging.

I find that the best way to improve a salad is to get the f**k over yourself and have a steak and chips instead.