Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I know that feeling I watched the last one the other day and I just wanna know how chucks doing in life. It's been an emotional roller coaster for me not having it too watch anymore

I know that feeling I watched the last one the other day and I just wanna know how chucks doing in life. It's been an emotional roller coaster for me not having it too watch anymore

I've genuinely invested all my spare time into it over the last few months. I only started watching after me and my girlfriend decided we had seen all the good films on Netflix ( about 3 ). The last episode there was fucking heartbreaking and I don't even know why.

Chuck, and Carter Baizen, are top boys.

I knew a guy who bought a flask for work purely because it easily accommodated a full tin of special brew.

One of the drivers at the work got the boot for being lazy, and we were discovering whiskey flasks hidden around the place for weeks afterwards.

Please note the word 'driver' there :wacko:

Technically you don't have to. You could sneak a few beers at work

I've recently discovered the joy of a sly pint at lunchtime. Seriously wondering how I ever used to make it through an afternoon's work. One of you could've told me :angry: