Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

You know those teles were designed to be hung a wall right?

I've a sky box, a PS4 and a dvd player (PS4 doesn't play certain copies) hooked up to the tele. A tv on the wall with wires hanging everywhere is something that has never appealed to me tbh. I've never seen the appeal or the point of hanging it anyway.

I've a sky box, a PS4 and a dvd player (PS4 doesn't play certain copies) hooked up to the tele. A tv on the wall with wires hanging everywhere is something that has never appealed to me tbh. I've never seen the appeal or the point of hanging it anyway.

Listen to Gaz, he has 3 (three) TV's and broadband you know.

They are called cable tidies. They are magic.

Folk who take advantage of me being a sound guy then when I ask them for money for a football ticket saying "I thought you said you got them for nothing"

If you got the tickets for nothing and are trying to charge folk then you're not a sound guy.

Folk who take advantage of me being a sound guy then when I ask them for money for a football ticket saying "I thought you said you got them for nothing"

It's still early so forgive me here if I'm wrong, but if you got the tickets for free why the f**k are you trying to charge your pals to get one? That's genuinely one of the worst things I've ever heard. If I was your pals I'd tell you to fucking beat it and leave you to go on your own.