Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I broke both my wrists at the same time, 3 weeks of hard times.

Lots of pitiful looks at your female pals, then down to your groin, then back again, I'll bet.

Must be in a bad mood today as I've been pissed off a few times at work already!

People who never top the printer up with paper. There's a printer here which about 40 people are all linked to and I think I'm the only one who ever tops the paper up. Today 2 folk walked up to it, saw it had no paper so simply walked away! The fecking paper is literally behind the printer. Arseholes.

One of my many managers was using my computer to double check some work. He had to type in a password and had to ask me "is the caps lock on?" Look at the bloody keyboard!

I filled out a form on the hmrc site, then it wouldn't let me print it off. All I got was an error code. I tried it another five times with the same outcome, so I phoned the " online helpline ". After twenty minutes on hold I spoke to a bored Geordie guy who told me to clear my history then restart my computer and it would preview and print perfectly. Still won't work and I'm getting angry, just give me my money you robbing bassas

Edited by bob the tank

When there is a shower of truly torrential rain (the stuff you literally can't see through as it comes down for a couple of minutes), my kitchen window leaks. I don't mean around where the glass meets the frame or anything I mean the literal frame that the windows are in. It drips in through the top and when it pishes rain as it did about half an hour ago, it streams in and soaks the window ledge and anything directly under the window ledge. This will be followed, again, by a phonecall to the council, the same two bored looking men will appear to go into the loft and come back and say they couldn't find anything (and if this one roaster suggests "condensation" again I will hit him, condensation doe not spontaneously form in the middle of the day in an empty room with an open window and immediately piss water everywhere, completely unconnected to the massive downpour that just happened you utter, utter p***k) and go away until the next time there's a downpour and it happens again.

People who never top the printer up with paper. There's a printer here which about 40 people are all linked to and I think I'm the only one who ever tops the paper up. Today 2 folk walked up to it, saw it had no paper so simply walked away! The fecking paper is literally behind the printer. Arseholes.

The women in here are the worst c***s for this. Our boxes of paper are kept directly above our office on a mezzanine and every single woman who notices there's no paper will dingy it until a guy goes upstairs and brings a box down. Earlier this morning one woman actually stood at the printer and said "does anyone know if there's any paper for this?", which is a shitebag way of saying "can someone go and get some paper because I'm a fucking weakling c**t who can't be arsed walking up 10 stairs to get the fucking paper". Kick in the pie, hen.

Tossers playing games on their phones without using headphones. You have that moronic tune playing constantly. A wee boy on the bus on Sunday got bored with the game and just left it on for the full 30 minutes of the journey. If his dad wasn't a big guy, I might have said something.

Nah, I'm a wuss, I wouldn't have.

When there is a shower of truly torrential rain (the stuff you literally can't see through as it comes down for a couple of minutes), my kitchen window leaks. I don't mean around where the glass meets the frame or anything I mean the literal frame that the windows are in. It drips in through the top and when it pishes rain as it did about half an hour ago, it streams in and soaks the window ledge and anything directly under the window ledge. This will be followed, again, by a phonecall to the council, the same two bored looking men will appear to go into the loft and come back and say they couldn't find anything (and if this one roaster suggests "condensation" again I will hit him, condensation doe not spontaneously form in the middle of the day in an empty room with an open window and immediately piss water everywhere, completely unconnected to the massive downpour that just happened you utter, utter p***k) and go away until the next time there's a downpour and it happens again.

Sounds like you'll need to get some video of it actually happening to convince them otherwise.

Either that, or wind the window down and turn the heating up full.

The women in here are the worst c***s for this. Our boxes of paper are kept directly above our office on a mezzanine and every single woman who notices there's no paper will dingy it until a guy goes upstairs and brings a box down. Earlier this morning one woman actually stood at the printer and said "does anyone know if there's any paper for this?", which is a shitebag way of saying "can someone go and get some paper because I'm a fucking weakling c**t who can't be arsed walking up 10 stairs to get the fucking paper". Kick in the pie, hen.

I'd almost understand if it was a long walk to the paper. However the printer sits in front of 2 filing cabinets that are back to back and on top of it is about 10 packets of paper. It's almost as if because they are still in the wrapping that they don't realise it's paper.

Thank Christ it's Friday.

I'd almost understand if it was a long walk to the paper. However the printer sits in front of 2 filing cabinets that are back to back and on top of it is about 10 packets of paper. It's almost as if because they are still in the wrapping that they don't realise it's paper.

Thank Christ it's Friday.

Here mate, you've got a printer to refill, I don't think you should be moaning on here.

Sounds like you just need the rhones/gutters cleared. I see that all the time - debris in the rhones causing them to overflow like a bath tub and all the water pisses back into the building and through the top of window frames as you describe. Workmen might be looking for a missing tile and not seeing the obvious problem.

Sounds like you just need the rhones/gutters cleared. I see that all the time - debris in the rhones causing them to overflow like a bath tub and all the water pisses back into the building and through the top of window frames as you describe. Workmen might be looking for a missing tile and not seeing the obvious problem.

They cleared the gutters the first time it happened. Next time it was the tiles that had something wrong with them. Then the next time it was the tiles again.

I should also add that this never happened in ~20 years before they put double glazing in and re-did the roofs around April 2013. Been a shambles since then.

New PTTGOMN: The ghouls out the back who're playing football and mimicking that purple thing from the 3 adverts as they go. c***s.