Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

'Chillers' in shops that leave bottles barely below tepid room temperature. Fucking pointless.

Our local Poundland used to have one that broke down and started blowing hot air. Didn't occur to anyone to turn the fucking thing off until they got it mended :rolleyes:

Item at the checkout without a barcode, and it's the one and only item that the woman has. Rather than let the two supervisors who turn up deal with it and serve someone else (me, of course), the glaikit wee girl just watches them struggle with the problem. Big queue builds up and no one apologises for the delay. GTF!

McDonalds, the shower of robbing b*****ds! It's always been cheap shite food but that's what was appealing about it; cheap.

£1.49 for a double cheeseburger ffs. They charge more and the sizes are far smaller as well! Nothing big about the Big Mac anymore.

I'm pretty pissed off with them tonight due to the shitty portion of ice cream I got from them :lol:

post-12169-14400225498124_thumb.jpg

The photo probably doesn't do it (in)justice, but the tub is half empty :angry:

I live near a school and was boxed in by clowns in SUVs and giant people carriers dropping off the little princes/princesses for five minutes this morning. Make them walk to school and stop lifting and laying them, it didn't do me any harm.

It really is embarrassing how short a distance these parents will run a child.

To make it worse today was a beautiful morning for a walk to school.

They say that video games and this age of technology is killing kids ability to go out and play.

I call bullshit on that.

Parents don't want kids to go outside because if they do they will either be kidnapped, sold to traffickers or die.

Edited by Gaz FFC