Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Friday lunch and felt like a McDonalds and again got assisted by the stupidest person in the world.

Everybody goes in, forms a single queue and waits, as each server becomes free you go forward and get served,

and everybody is happy and served in order and not a hassle.

Today and a fortnight ago this cockwomble on seeing the single queue get to about 5 people starts moving people into different

queues at each till. End up behind the clowns that don't know what they want for each of the 36 kids they trying to feed,

a fortnight ago the person serving just buggered off as on a shift change or something.

The people who were behind me in the queue have all been served away by the time I served.

The single queue for multiple tills/servers works great in McDonalds and banks and elsewhere, why f**k around with it?

There's a wee old cow in the Argyle street McDonald's that does this. She looks and acts like a warder from Prisoner Cell Block H.

No it's not. Supporters get annoyed at their own players all the time. It's natural.

P.s never use the word shan again, it's a dreadful word.

Indeed.

FWIW TSAC, I wasn't screaming at the players (like they'd hear!), I was airing my displeasure to my mate throughout the course which made the whole situation more infuriating tbh.

Is there a particular reason this helps or a position I should place my head in relation to the pillows? I'll try anything to be honest. I sleep ok but wake up in agony and spend most of the day wincing when I move a certain way which aggravates it.

slipperyP is the man to answer this.

'Manners' :lol:

You wouldn't know what manners were if they ran up and booted you in your wee vagina.

It always shows that you're a total and utter seething mess when you go around red-dotting all my posts.