Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Calling bottles of lemonade/ginger " fizzy pop " on a football forum....

Up yeez; it was this stuff. Possibly.

Is 'taste yer dad' the new 'smell yer maw'? :unsure2:

110104104.jpg

Was there a difference in taste between the two?

(The juice, not your mither or faithir)

I dunno. I wouldn't put my mouth on anything that lassie sat on :mellow:

I liked Daddies' broon sauce when I was a wean, though.

All you laddies flirting with Miley, I must warn you - I get the feeling it's going to end with someone's penis being consumed, and not in the good way.

Also, and entirely unrelated - why is Ralgex so bloody useless these days? :angry:

Per chance, is it a strained, torn, or pulled muscle you are suffering from that had you reaching for the Ralgex mate? If so, it is the ultimate in con-products. I actually did a study on it in my college days.

Nothing current; I just tried it a while back and was surprised by how lukewarm the feeling was. It was like an inferno when I was younger. I remember a relative trying some on his foot because his gout was bad - he found it so painful that he tried to wash it off, which made it worse. Tears were shed, and this was a manly man. They've definitely changed the recipe.

There's only two fingers of Old Poultney left in the bottle, I suppose it'll have to do.

I've never had to settle for two fingers before.

^^^First World problems thread for someone with a fanny like a bucket for this pish..

Its the amount of folk who think rubbing or spraying it on pulled or strained muscles thinking it helps. All it does is heat up and expand the muscle and magnify the pain.

I remember playing for the high school and a lad on the other team strained his groin. His idiot teacher came on with 'the magic spray'. Ten minutes later the lad was screaming to come off, barely able to walk and his cock and balls on fire :lol:

Unbelievably, said teacher has been in a fairly senior position at a top Junior football club for many years, surely having been around plenty physios and injuries.

FFS, I had a brilliant idea after that first sentence, but then you had to go and spoil it :angry: