Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It really is embarrassing how short a distance these parents will run a child.

To make it worse today was a beautiful morning for a walk to school.

They say that video games and this age of technology is killing kids ability to go out and play.

I call bullshit on that.

Parents don't want kids to go outside because if they do they will either be kidnapped, sold to traffickers or die.

I get annoyed at my sister for the way she mollycoddles her two boys. At the age of 6 and 7 I was playing football in the local public park until it got dark, instead her two are actively encouraged to sit on their iPad (they have an iPad each) or XBox.

And they're not allowed to go to the football because "it's not a nice environment".

And they're not allowed to go to the football because "it's not a nice environment".

My biggest brother come over for a visit (he stays in Sweden) he brought his oldest who is 11 and we took him to a derby. He has a season ticket for Gotenberg but had to leave the derby early as he sat and cried at the atmosphere.

Fucking jessie.

I get annoyed at my sister for the way she mollycoddles her two boys. At the age of 6 and 7 I was playing football in the local public park until it got dark, instead her two are actively encouraged to sit on their iPad (they have an iPad each) or XBox.

Eugh, my Uncles wife does the same.

"I don't want them picking up sweary words...."

Get in the sea, love.

Are you 100% sure he wasn't just crying at the sight of the local Dundee folk?

We were in the MainStand to make matters worse. He was sat in the quietest area surrounded by boiled sweet suckers.

He may have been inappropriately touched though, the BBC were a few rows behind and Baldy Snake was in attendance too.

When you phone a shop or a call centre or whatever and the person on the other end of the phone says something like "[insert company name], can I help you?" Just saying the name of the company you work for makes no sense at all :lol:

:huh:

The whole health and safety thing these days is disgusting.

Sounds like it is at your work. Pair of scissors to cut cable ties? No wonder you ended up at the hospital.

They're clearly a dangerous implement and should be issued under license. Either that or have special self-harming centres, where folk can go and chop bits off themselves without fear of hurting others.

If it makes you boys feel any better, I'm surprised to say that I've known a couple of folk who've injured themselves with scissors at work. One almost cut off his thumb trying to remove asset tags from computer cases. He'd been given a wallpaper scraper, but "it wasn't working fast enough" :wacko:

The news has been cancelled in favour of Cilla fucking Black's funeral.

Incidentally, a friend of a friend is an air hostess and she said Cilla was a grade A c**t, who refused to speak to anyone. She made others order drinks etc.

Was.....we are all rid of her fat ginger buck-toothed existence now.