Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

That's just throwing a spanner in the works for anyone trying to sing a song about him. That extra syllable causes more problems than you'd think.

Just sing it as a triplet, instead of 2 crotchets.

Having to set 3 different alarms on my phone to make sure I don't sleep in for work (I'm a deep sleeper and have the fear I won't get up in time!)

I can't remember the last time I had to set an alarm. 3 to 4 hours sleep a night for about the last 1 years and always wide awake by 4am!

I can't remember the last time I had to set an alarm. 3 to 4 hours sleep a night for about the last 1 years and always wide awake by 4am!

That sounds hard going tbh, hope it improves for you soon. Tried persuading my mum to phone and wake me up but her reply was that she spent years getting me up for school so won't be doing it now that I am 34 :) fair point I guess!

A colleague I am friends with on Facebook seems to think that the abbreviation of 'great' is 'g8t'. It's really irritating, to the point I want to smash my screen when it appears (which is anytime another colleague has a birthday).

Eta: Who the f**k even abbreviates words these days anyway?

Edited by die hard doonhamer

That sounds hard going tbh, hope it improves for you soon. Tried persuading my mum to phone and wake me up but her reply was that she spent years getting me up for school so won' tbe doing it now that I am 34 :) fair point I guess!

It should have read 10 years. Used to it now, probably going to lead to an early death if I believe all the shite I've been telt, but hey ho

Susan Calman on, I’m Sorry I Haven’t A Clue. today

f**k off you unfunny Weegie c**t and stop spoiling everything good on Radio 4. You've already made a tit of yourself on Just a Minute.

If you appear on The Archers as Jazzer's lesbian maw I shall blooter the wireless and go back to reading the papers.

Viruses that make you sick, then keep coming back when you start to feel better. They just don't play fair anymore - either put me in bed for a few days and f**k off, or kill me and get it over with. This is the second encore and I didn't ask for, nor enjoy, the first one :angry:

Where is it getting posted from? The moon?

England. It's eBay though so they're trying to offset the horrendous charges they get hit with. I bought a tshirt from Poland and he charged £6 only last week.

It's a 'vintage' football top though that I really want, need to grow out this faze pretty sharpish tbh.

England. It's eBay though so they're trying to offset the horrendous charges they get hit with. I bought a tshirt from Poland and he charged £6 only last week.

It's a 'vintage' football top though that I really want, need to grow out this faze pretty sharpish tbh.

Still a rip off re postage but if you really want it/will wear it a lot and feel good in it then it sweetens the pill a little. Happy wearing :)