Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Bbc 3 have a lot of documentaries I'm really interested in but this lady presenting them always seems to just get on my nerves, she behaves like a child

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1439855599.699199.jpg

I like the way she speaks to foreigners like they're stupid so she just speaks slowly and loudly "YOU SEE MAN WHO SELL DRUGS? HE BAD MAN? "

Bbc 3 have a lot of documentaries I'm really interested in but this lady presenting them always seems to just get on my nerves, she behaves like a child

I like the way she speaks to foreigners like they're stupid so she just speaks slowly and loudly "YOU SEE MAN WHO SELL DRUGS? HE BAD MAN? "

Think she actually speaks slowly as she so personally stupid she doesn't want to confuse herself.

I mind her one on sunny beach's attraction. She went to a pub crawl that effectively turned into an orgy, she asked something along the lines of "is this normal for everyone to start having sex and drinking?" Before the rep looked at her and just said "yep" before walking off camera.

She's thick as f**k.

Also,I saw the one where she went around women prisons to see what they were like, she was wearing tight shirts and all the big women looked like they were waiting for the camera to go off so they could all scissor her.

There's a fly in the sleepover room which I can't find but is as noisy as hell as it insists on buzzing about every couple of minutes. It's fuckin dead if I see it.

It could be an arcing loose wire in a socket.

Your house is going to burn down.

It could be an arcing loose wire in a socket.

Your house is going to burn down.

The work is going to burn down you mean.

Also have you ever known of a fly to leave out of an open window of its own accord?

Anyway I'm glad to say I've found the little b*****d and done it in.