Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Correct, just because she's back in the limelight she starts acting holier than thou, she shouldn't have bothered going on the show as her actions were highlighted at every turn by the producers.

Bit daft for her to go on the show after she's just taken her first serious job as a shadow minister after a lifetime as a lefty clown and media hoor.

With you on this, shirts at Primark are 2 sizes down from those at M&S. Hate it when I buy lycra at M&S and the top just flops over my tight 6 pack, the girls whine so.

I'm detecting the faint whiff of sarcasm here....

I'm detecting the faint whiff of sarcasm here....

Not at all, I am a proud man of stature appropriate to my age, and I hate that you can't just buy a shirt off a shelf sized M, L, XL, XXL (I'll stop there :ph34r: ) and know it will fit. Every shop measures them differently. Budget shops like Primark and Officers Club seem to make them smaller, is that so there's less material for the poor Bangladeshi children to stitch up before they get crushed? Maybe a bit harsh..

She's just not dolled up in the bottom pic; that's the old difference I can see, other than being a wee bit older and heavier (which tends to go hand-in-hand for everyone). Bet you still 'wid' if she was airbrushed and had the puppies out.

Wee bit extra weight works better for her face, as she doesn't look quite so cranially unbalanced in the second pic. IMO.

Away and take your face for a shite, you chubby chaser. She's ruined herself.