Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Pay at the pump then, problem solved

None of the pumps at the Tesco Express near me have that facility. It's about another 2 miles into town to the next petrol station with pay at the pump facilities. That; a) means using more petrol to get there; b) most time takes me further in the opposite direction that I intend to travel; and c) probably takes up about as much time as standing in a queue at my local petrol station. Separate tills for those who are only buying petrol is my solution.

I really hope it's a flat tyre

Ehm yeah, wouldn't the first call be to check the tyre pressure first? If it's low take it to the garage and pump it up?

You've maybe already done this?

Edited by Swarley

Meeting folk at Rosyth at 10.30, sauntering up the M8 quite the thing then a tyre pressure warning light comes on. I've now been sitting in the Volkswagen garage for 40 minutes while they investigate what's caused it.

Get a move on, those prostitues will be freezing standing down at the docks.

Poor organisation. A few weeks ago I put in for my holidays for this week and received a text on Saturday asking if I wanted to do a shift swap. I explained I wasn't working but it turns out that I'd been put on the rota away, so now I'm working tomorrow. I could have said no but I'm nice like that.

I'm also working at a film festival today (not related to above) and it starts at 1, so was told to be there at around 12:30. As soon as I left the house at 12 I was text asking where I was as apparently it started at 12 but I was told absolutely nothing about this, and looking back at it they've tagged the wrong people on Facebook. Now working there at 18:45 which ruins my plans for tonight.

Whisperers.

We can all still hear them, just in an even more annoying form of noise.

Walking on the pavement is overrated anyways

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1444994004.257175.jpg

The way of the world now is simply 'if there's no yellow lines, then it's fair game', regardless of how disruptive others will find it. I especially hate it when folk parking on both sides of a standard road turn it into a single track one (minus passing places). A giant scrape down the side of their cars would be too good for them.

Edited by Hedgecutter

People who have no idea how to order drinks at a bar. Ranging from asking for a Guinness/Coffee at the very end of the order, or very slowly asking for drinks one at a time as if the person serving them is incapable of remembering 7 drinks (yes, they might be 'just a barman', but it's also their fucking profession).

Also if you have nothing interesting to say, don't speak. Sometimes silence is golden and filling it with the phrase 'That Tennents is popular, eh?' is not an acceptable conversation starter and is probably the reason you're drinking alone.

Today has been a shit day.

Edit: too seething to remember how to spell.

Edited by BuddieInDundee