Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Blessing be.........may the hamster be with you

:lol:

Fine, laugh at me.

Shows what I get for caring :(

Aye, I would stop that while you're young if I was you. It will just f**k you up.

Aw. I was about to run a book on whether you or Kilt were first with the paracetamol and whisky.

He'd have been favourite, to be honest.

it'll be close though. ;)

Guest The Phoenix
Jesus Harold Bishop Christ.

If I bet on my arse being at the top of my legs I'd end up shitting out my elbows.

I'd go for the saver bet on your dick growing out of your forehead. :P

:lol:

Relax gadgies, I'm not on suicide watch quite yet.

Sorry to hear that Monster, if you see what I mean, - hope things pick up! ;)

Blessing be.........may the hamster be with you

It's 'Blessed Be'! ;)

Aw. I was about to run a book on whether you or Kilt were first with the paracetamol and whisky.

He'd have been favourite, to be honest.

I'm glad you have such belief in me! :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, I met a lovely 35 year old single American lady today. Deep brown eyes, rich red hair, a smile to die for and a lovely figure. In the 45 minutes we spent together, we found out we were both Pagan Wiccan White Witches, shared the same beliefs and love of nature and her elements and the same Goddesses. We talked abour out Pagan experiences and our covens, our lives and hopes for the future - just about everything!

We got really so close in such a short time and there was definitely a mutual 'spark' of understanding and a real spiritual connection between us. :)

We swapped our contact details, I gave her a wee 'Merry Meet' and 'Wiccan Rites' memento and we both agreed that it would be really good to keep in touch as it seemed that The Godess had meant our paths to cross, even though she's carrying on with her travels, and shared a close, friendly parting hug before she left. She's hoping to come back to Scotland before Yule and accepted my offer to stay over at mines if she had no other arrangements.

Why is this a PTTGOYN, I hear you ask? :huh:

....I was at work......making sure she got her flight.....

......back to Amsterdam......before she goes on travelling to New Zealand!

:( ......... :bairn:bairn:bairn