Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Do you disagree with any of said advice?

Not at all, but it was like George Best advising someone not to drink anymore.

Perhaps you might do well to follow your own advice sometimes. Not a dig, but you've got yourself into some right pickles on here recently. The fact Kilt is even more of a car crash poster at times kinda takes the heat off you a wee bit.

I just found it ironic that of all the posters to be telling Kilt how to act properly on an internet forum, it was you.

Marvellous entertainment however. So, carry on.

Perhaps you might do well to follow your own advice sometimes. Not a dig, but you've got yourself into some right pickles on here recently. The fact Kilt is even more of a car crash poster at times kinda takes the heat off you a wee bit.

I'm quite happy with my posting. What does surprise me is how many people take me seriously when I drag a thread into absurdity. I mean, allies, sleeper agents, come on! If you read (for example) that locked door thread, after about ten pages it just gradually escalates into absurdity, and people somehow lap it up.

We've all had moments of posting madness (usually after a few drinks), but its been probably the best part of a year since I had "a moment of regret". I'm a more settled and happier person these days. :D

What books are you supposed to be studying? Give me a list, I'll do some research in my library and point you in the right direction! ;) PM me buddy, if you think I can help. :) I know fúck loads BTW! ;)

It's only one book we've to do, and I've chosen Trainspotting.

It's alright though, went into class today, and I just told her I was finishing it. Now to actually begin...

I'm of the opinion that you should stop calling her honey! Its a bit demeaning, and very sexist IMO.

Okay sport. ;)

The last three or four pages of this thread have been great.

The bit where xbl is giving Kilt advice on how to post on here is pure gold. You know you've hit rock bottom when he's giving you internet advice.

I have to agree. I was told to come on here and have a look and it really is unbelievable. Its not just Kilt making a fool of himself either, its Ayrgirls ridiculous attention seeking over reaction looking for an arguement with Kilt at the start, and most of all Exuberant's over serious posts. How anyone can take a pathetic internet arguement so seriously an pass comment as he does is beyond me.

This thread and the Cheerful one are by far the most disturbing on P&B, where people try to live their lives through the internet and get all worked up at fake internet relationships. Its just embarrassing!

Guest BullyWee1878
I have to agree. I was told to come on here and have a look and it really is unbelievable. Its not just Kilt making a fool of himself either, its Ayrgirls ridiculous attention seeking over reaction looking for an arguement with Kilt at the start, and most of all Exuberant's over serious posts. How anyone can take a pathetic internet arguement so seriously an pass comment as he does is beyond me.

This thread and the Cheerful one are by far the most disturbing on P&B, where people try to live their lives through the internet and get all worked up at fake internet relationships. Its just embarrassing!

The thing is you are talking about how this is all embarrassing yet you were told to come on here to have a look at this. That comes across as pretty sad itself :rolleyes:

The thing is you are talking about how this is all embarrassing yet you were told to come on here to have a look at this. That comes across as pretty sad itself :rolleyes:

Not really. I got told to come on here by someone as 'Kilt's having a breakdown'. I came on this shitty weird thread and realised it wasnt just Kilt having a breakdown, it was also a bunch of other idiots talking shite too. They all think they're the normal ones because they're all picking on one person, but they're just as bad and just as pathetic.

Not really. I got told to come on here by someone as 'Kilt's having a breakdown'. I came on this shitty weird thread and realised it wasnt just Kilt having a breakdown, it was also a bunch of other idiots talking shite too. They all think they're the normal ones because they're all picking on one person, but they're just as bad and just as pathetic.

See, ordinarily I'd argue that he gives out just as much as he takes so it isn't that he's being picked on, but at the moment I'm inclined to agree. I'm beginning to think he has genuine problems that won't be helped by arguments, no matter how facile or off the cuff they might be.

why did you want to see kilt have a breakdown?

Guest BullyWee1878
I didn't. I came to see what my mate was talking about as I know Nick, not from here, from Berwick games.

Has he ever asked if you would like to bum him into next week?