Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

You could try spelling correctly, for a start! :P

They were my neighbours and local lads, and your boys 'fight' for the Yoker TOI? I doubt it very much, but can ask Paul, Chrissy and Beezer to check it out - oh, and are you suggesting I'm a peadophile? Are you? Go on , say it!! Paul, Bassa B, Stagey, Byron S and the rest lived by me. How could I not be inovolved if I wanted my hoose and family to stay in one piece. The Yoker TOI are no different from any other scheme.

Just hope your pants will wash and dry by tomorrow! ;)

"Byron S"

:lol:

Sounds well hard.

I'm eternally grateful for my neebur Scotty. We've known each other practically all of our lives and have that almost psychic knowledge of what each other is thinking.

He's my best man in November as a result. :)

Well, that's nice, but it doesn't help me! Now, you're going to sit there and figure out what I'm supposed to do with my own little mess. :angry:

I'm glad I went to bed when I did last night.

Guest BullyWee1878

:lol::lol:

There should probably be some research done by the relevant authorities as it seems with all the cock that Kilt has been getting its sending him even more crazy.

lol, if the authorities are going for bisexual pagan kilt-wearing weird-beards then I guess I'll live a full and prosperous life before they get to my grouping within society.

The last four pages go excellently with a strawberry Cornetto.

Edited by vikingTON

:lol::lol:

There should probably be some research done by the relevant authorities as it seems with all the cock that Kilt has been getting its sending him even more crazy.

I can't really be arsed to tell you to Fúck Off You Tedious Cúnt anymore - just take it as a given now you obnoxious excused for a pice of humanity.

Whatever you get - I hope it's serious! :)

Or maybe the people who feel uncomfortable with the way he posts/reply could just put him on ignore. :rolleyes:

I'd love to, but like all the horrible things that make you cringe, you just can't look away!

"Salutations old chap. My name is Byron S and I fully intend on giving you a jolly good lancinating."

Without the use of my ear trumpet, which is currently away being de-waxed, I couldn't quite hear your outpourings, however I suspect they were of the pugnacious variety and were that the case I should tell you that when the nurse next visits to help me from this ghastly bath chair I will not hesitate to present you with a bunch of fives. Stand down sir!

No, not justified at all. I've met Ayrgirl. xbl and Santana do not know me nor have ever met met so cannot have a justified opinion on my posting or behaviour! I know Rowan. No more need be said. BUST!

You patronsinig, sanctimonious, tedious cúnt! Have you not got a life?! "Constructive criticism" - on a website?! Fúck off! I'm a White Witch and have helped many more people find themselvews than your tawdry internet efforts. I shall go back to reading Brookmyre's latest and leave you sad fúcks to entertain yourselves - you really are the depths of humanity. Wake up and find yourselves FFS - I only do this for a laugh! :lol:

Ban me again, go on - it was fun! :D

Aye, the cliqué! Dare to be different and have free thought!

Goodness me, you lot test the patience of a Pagan, pacifist...... :(

I can't really be arsed to tell you to Fúck Off You Tedious Cúnt anymore - just take it as a given now you obnoxious excused for a pice of humanity.

I can't belieeeeeve we nearly dated :rolleyes:

I can't belieeeeeve we nearly dated :rolleyes:

:lol: One of your better comments!

Anyway, I recently noticed that I had comments on my profile from last night:

Kilt

C'mon - how long does it take for a sanctimonious rant - get on with it!

comment_remove.gif Today, 02:37

Kilt

C.mon fat boy - faster than that!

comment_remove.gif Today, 02:36

Oh, and I go to Madrid tomorrow morning! :D

Edited to add:

Petty nag - I thought this was the RTBC thread. :(

Edited by xbl

Guest BullyWee1878

Oh no how could you do this for you are a White Witch who has helped so many peeople find themselves :lol:

You truly are an awful waste of oxygen Kilt!