Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Given that you and your fraudster parents purport to hold a belief in an imaginary world replete with winged beings and deities I don't really think you're in a position to mouth off about the relative merits of virtual ones.

Fuxake :lol:

I've just got a text from someone I met on Saturday night (I do not recall giving out my number). I really, really, hope this is a p&ber playing a prank.

Maybe its your toilet friend? :lol:

Edited by Adebayor

i'm quite new to this mist on the car window first thing on a chilly morning.

I dont like it!...

It hit low 20's in the south island today, and I'm sure it's about 25c across the ditch as well :D

I'll give it around 25 mins before DB's on saying it's around 40c where he is...

i'm quite new to this mist on the car window first thing on a chilly morning.

I dont like it!...

I had that most mornings last week.At least my new motor clears a bit quicker..Edinburgh was cool this morning.

It hit low 20's in the south island today, and I'm sure it's about 25c across the ditch as well :D

I'll give it around 25 mins before DB's on saying it's around 40c where he is...

Leaves are beginning to turn colour here.....

Sounds like Aids to me but then again i doubt he could hear anything.

:lol:

I am laughing at you not with you.

Edited to add: However if you have a form of synesthesia, I apologise in advance.

Edited by Loki

Both the **** and the **** were in the airport when I got to work. Fúckin hordes of knuckle-draggers all around the place. :angry:

I am seriously not in a good mood now and will probably not be posting for some time until I calm down again! <_<:(

Edited by Reina

mememe25degreesmememe <_<

I had that most mornings last week.At least my new motor clears a bit quicker..Edinburgh was cool this morning.

mines takes forever and a day. I end up driving away when i'm halfway there, even when i start the car up five minutes before leaving in the morning. <_<