Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Given that Bordeaux haven't lost a game since like, March, it's hardly a massive surprise, is it?

Pff. Pedant.

If you're going to introduce fripperies like form into football gambling you're just going to ruin the cathartic influence of the failed bet.

Don't worry, they're onto it! It seems that those buildings on Stokes Croft aren't listed anymore. Actually, some of them aren't buildings anymore and there's different buildings there than there used to be.

Actually, just don't go there ever again, you won't recognise it.

Good stuff. I wonder where the hookers and junkies will go now?

Good stuff. I wonder where the hookers and junkies will go now?

To the subway! The now named "Turbo Island" (click here, you're bound to recognise it from that, seriously, how fucking brilliant is that name? :lol:) is of course a "dry spot" where street drinking has been made illegal, so my guess is they've all gone down the underpass because I never saw a one of them around on this trip.

To the subway! The now named "Turbo Island" (click here, you're bound to recognise it from that, seriously, how fucking brilliant is that name? :lol:) is of course a "dry spot" where street drinking has been made illegal, so my guess is they've all gone down the underpass because I never saw a one of them around on this trip.

Yeah, I'd seen quite a bit about that on Bristol Indymedia and a few blogs. I used to stay overnight sometimes just by where that photo was taken, I remember getting woken up one evening by a woman screaming. Turned out a girl was being raped at the bottom of the Stab Tower high rises on Jamaica St. Hopefully this will help stop all that, but for some reason I get the feeling it won't. From what I see the 'activists' are happy sticking up murals and smoking rollies.

By the way, which underpass do you mean? The 'bearpit' in the middle of St James' Barton Roundabout (by 5102 and the bus station)?

Edited by Breaking Decency

Go to Slaters then.

My PTTGOYN is Simon Bird's stand-up at the GUU being packed an hour before, with me joining the "queue" over an hour before, only to be told it was full.

Could you not have just said you were Simon Bird though?

I didn't know he was an actual comedian. He strikes me as the type of person that has no wit. If you are a half decent comedian then usually you'll end up on a half decent comedy show, but judging by the show he is in then it sounds like it would just be 45 minutes of knob jokes, with maybe the occasional fart joke thrown in to please some of the more demanding fans.

I have the cold too....

i reckon i got it because i never wore a jacket to the Scotland v Netherlands game last week. I stood waiting for a bus stop for a shitty wee bus. Never had symptons til Sat (felt "weak").

Runny noses and sneezes can f**k off right now because i'm off to Jamaica in 12 days. No illnesses welcome. :angry:

I have the cold too....

i reckon i got it because i never wore a jacket to the Scotland v Netherlands game last week. I stood waiting for a bus stop for a shitty wee bus. Never had symptons til Sat (felt "weak").

Runny noses and sneezes can f**k off right now because i'm off to Jamaica in 12 days. No illnesses welcome. :angry:

We're meant to be going north on Sat but won't be if this doesn't shift. My ears are sore too. The wee one has snotters coming out his eyes-thats the medical description my GP gave it :lol: But he still smiles away the wee soul. He ate a bit better today as well. Giving him lots of fluids.