Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Our cat has been in a fight and has a nasty cut on his head which he needs to get treated at the vets,So that is £20 just to look at the cut and the cost of a jag to treat it.

My cat came in the other night with a couple of cuts over its body. Its really annoying 'cause its my nieghbours cat that he fights with, who every other night is in my house eating their food.

Postscript discount books have shut their website for 'updating and maintenance'. Yesterday I received their December 'Last-Minute Pre-Xmas Issue' advertising their £2 saving on orders via their website!

Fuxake! <_<:rolleyes:

Edit: I may be keeping Grumpy as my avatar for a bit longer... :(

Edited by Kilt

I have intimacy issues, but once those are resolved I may be able to open up. One day.

I watched Dexter on another site, and now NV is back online, so I can watch the new House before I go to sleep. Dexter, House, and a new website. That's a happy couple of hours in Tomaland.