Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I am now skint. Not now, but I will have no money in about 2 or 3 weeks and that means a 2 week period before I get anymore and when it should run out. I phoned my mum and things should be ok but I am not best pleased, I feel right guilty even though it's not really my fault. Just means i'm going to have to be really carfull for the next couple of months... certainly no more trips to Hampden etc. etc.

b*****ding uni and thier £60 fine didn't bloody help!

I wrote that about an hour a go but forgot to post. Ah f**k it i'm just having a generally horrible, horrible day! I'm on a complete downer. Thank f**k I have found one friend I can properly rely and depend apon to cheer my up and listen to me.

Ok so thats they gayest post ever... :lol:

I am now skint. Not now, but I will have no money in about 2 or 3 weeks and that means a 2 week period before I get anymore and when it should run out. I phoned my mum and things should be ok but I am not best pleased, I feel right guilty even though it's not really my fault. Just means i'm going to have to be really carfull for the next couple of months... certainly no more trips to Hampden etc. etc.

b*****ding uni and thier £60 fine didn't bloody help!

I wrote that about an hour a go but forgot to post. Ah f**k it i'm just having a generally horrible, horrible day! I'm on a complete downer. Thank f**k I have found one friend I can properly rely and depend apon to cheer my up and listen to me.

Ok so thats they gayest post ever... :lol:

*hug*

When I'm in a similar situaion, I try and pronounce the names of the chemicals on the back of deoderant cans. Takes your mind off things for a bit.

*hug*

When I'm in a similar situaion, I try and pronounce the names of the chemicals on the back of deoderant cans. Takes your mind off things for a bit.

I am bogged down with work and should not be on here so im logging off here untill at least 1am. Thanks anyway. I try and find new music to listen to mostly. I have been absolutly mesmorised by how good R.E.M. are in the past month or so, they could well become one of my favourite bands up with like likes of The Beautiful South and The Housemartins. I have been listning to there album 'Murmur' constantly for that past 3 or 4 day, I can't help myself but I just think it's amazing. 'Shaking Through' is my song of the day... such a sweet song.

Music forum for this pish etc. etc.

I am bogged down with work and should not be on here so im logging off here untill at least 1am. Thanks anyway. I try and find new music to listen to mostly. I have been absolutly mesmorised by how good R.E.M. are in the past month or so, they could well become one of my favourite bands up with like likes of The Beautiful South and The Housemartins. I have been listning to there album 'Murmur' constantly for that past 3 or 4 day, I can't help myself but I just think it's amazing. 'Shaking Through' is my song of the day... such a sweet song.

Music forum for this pish etc. etc.

Big fan myself.

'Leaving New York' from an otherwise crap REM album would be my fave. Good band to listen to in almost any mood.

Big fan myself.

'Leaving New York' from an otherwise crap REM album would be my fave. Good band to listen to in almost any mood.

Yeah I was listing to 'Around the Sun' this morning actually. Leaving New York is a fantastic song, one of their better. Up their with their best stuff IMO.

I actually need to make a big effort to see them live. I was going to see The Beautiful South live in Edinburgh (albeit in their very poor latter days) unfortunatly that was their last tour before they broke up. I would have loved to have seen them live anytime before Jacqui Abbott left. Infact there was a gig in Huddersfield in 1995 where TBS supported R.E.M... anybody got a time machine?

Edited by Enigma

Drunk people.

Right, fair enough. I understand that most people enjoy a drink on occasion, but fully-grown adults who can't handle their drink and bang into walls that aren't even there shouldn't be acceptable. Fucking embarrassing.

Guest The Phoenix

fully-grown adults who can't handle their drink and bang into walls that aren't even there

:huh:

The jury is out on how pissed you are.

:huh:

The jury is out on how pissed you are.

I was trying to think of something that you could imagine. Like them stumbling everywhere, banging into invisible objects.

They seem to bang into every wall possible en route to the toilet, then.

Fell asleep on the last bus home from my girlfriends, waking up at the bus depot in Glenrothes. Walked for a bit until I reached the BP Garage at Bankhead and decided enough was enough. Stopped in and called a taxi. It cost me £6 to go about a mile and a half.

And i'm fucking freezing due to having shorts and t shirt on from earlier on today.

my nose has been continuiously blocked for almost a whole month. Incredibly runny and bright yellowy-green amounts of snot is what it's become and it's really starting to piss me right off. I may need to go to a doctor about this soon if it doesnt clear up by the end of this week.

Traffic wardens. My haircut today has now cost £30 more than it actually should have, thanks to one of Edinburgh's finest. Parked between two other cars that were not ticketed, due to the fact they had blue disabled badges. Pish.

Traffic wardens. My haircut today has now cost £30 more than it actually should have, thanks to one of Edinburgh's finest. Parked between two other cars that were not ticketed, due to the fact they had blue disabled badges. Pish.

I've had my car into Edinburgh about six times, and had two parking tickets.

The parking strip that goes up the middle of George Street really is an example as to why folk find the capital's parking laws a heap eh pish.