Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

And the fact you did it playing badminton...

Its a tough sport man! I've always had a dicky knee, but I completely did it in way back in February, they diagnosed a small tear. But it seemed to heal itself up, and after a good few weeks of ice and recovery, it was okay for months, and I play twice a week..tonight I twisted for a shot, and ARGH! Is this going to be a recurring thing from now on?

I know someone that can help with that.

marvin_andrews.gif

First I do my knee in, and now I find I'm a lesbian. :(

First I do my knee in, and now I find I'm a lesbian. :(

I might be a lesbian

Got a lesbian video that I be watched a few times *cough* hunners *cough* and there isn't one thing those girls do do each other I wouldn't !!!

Joke pinched from Kevin bloody Wilson

Right. :angry:

So, this morning I go into the gym. There's a anorexic young woman of maybe 18 years old with Diana 'X-factor 14th runner-up' Vickers hairbrush alzheimers style hair standing in front of the water dispensing machine. So I walk up to her, and she turns and gives me the kind of look Germaine Greer now reserves for Justin Lee 'FACE ME WHEN YOU SLEEP, SLUT!' Collins. That's quite normal, I'm used to that having the kind of physiognomy that brings people to assume I'm a Sevco fan that's wandered away from his carer. However, she was fucking texting on her fucking smart phone, and she continued to stand there, blocking the water machine. I had to say 'Excuse me' for her to actually move, and you'd have thought I'd just offered her anal sex. Now, being a polite, shy kind of bloke I resisted the immediate temptation to bellow 'MOVE YOUR ELFIN ERSE YOU VACUOUS TART BEFORE I BLOOTER YOU IN THE PIE' as she slunk away.

Then it happened.

I casually glanced at her feet.

She was wearing espadrilles. In the gym.

I've seen many types of people in that gym, golf wives who stand in the middle of the floor in the latest sports clothing that's never seen a bead of sweat and talk about Isobel's hormone replacement therapy for twenty five minutes, insane old people who wander up to the bike, cycle for 90 seconds then wander back to the changing room flexing their biceps like Arnie, some 'bachelor' in his 50's who oils his entire body in the changing room for ten minutes before shaving his balls (genuinely true - he actually begun shaving his testicles in front of the mirror in the gym changing room).

Yes, I've seen it all.

But, fucking ESPADRILLES!?!?! The worst thing is some of the regulars now think I'm some sort of mobile DJ as I stood there gaping at the unfortunate young girl and wondering what kind of mouth breathing moron wears a pair of espadrilles to the gym. Seriously?

I can only guess she was texting something like: 'OMG DIS IZ NOT STARBUKZ, LOLZ!'

I despair for the human race. :angry:

Right. :angry:

So, this morning I go into the gym. There's a anorexic young woman of maybe 18 years old with Diana 'X-factor 14th runner-up' Vickers hairbrush alzheimers style hair standing in front of the water dispensing machine. So I walk up to her, and she turns and gives me the kind of look Germaine Greer now reserves for Justin Lee 'FACE ME WHEN YOU SLEEP, SLUT!' Collins. That's quite normal, I'm used to that having the kind of physiognomy that brings people to assume I'm a Sevco fan that's wandered away from his carer. However, she was fucking texting on her fucking smart phone, and she continued to stand there, blocking the water machine. I had to say 'Excuse me' for her to actually move, and you'd have thought I'd just offered her anal sex. Now, being a polite, shy kind of bloke I resisted the immediate temptation to bellow 'MOVE YOUR ELFIN ERSE YOU VACUOUS TART BEFORE I BLOOTER YOU IN THE PIE' as she slunk away.

Then it happened.

I casually glanced at her feet.

She was wearing espadrilles. In the gym.

I've seen many types of people in that gym, golf wives who stand in the middle of the floor in the latest sports clothing that's never seen a bead of sweat and talk about Isobel's hormone replacement therapy for twenty five minutes, insane old people who wander up to the bike, cycle for 90 seconds then wander back to the changing room flexing their biceps like Arnie, some 'bachelor' in his 50's who oils his entire body in the changing room for ten minutes before shaving his balls (genuinely true - he actually begun shaving his testicles in front of the mirror in the gym changing room).

Yes, I've seen it all.

But, fucking ESPADRILLES!?!?! The worst thing is some of the regulars now think I'm some sort of mobile DJ as I stood there gaping at the unfortunate young girl and wondering what kind of mouth breathing moron wears a pair of espadrilles to the gym. Seriously?

I can only guess she was texting something like: 'OMG DIS IZ NOT STARBUKZ, LOLZ!'

I despair for the human race. :angry:

ok i'm oldgid and had to google ESPADRILLES.

nice rant, but FFS she wasn't walking west highland, as far as you tell us she was in the gym and standing a long time at a water cooler, so tell me what's in what's not for footwear at the gym.

I have never been to gym in my life, find them completely unappropriated, for the needs, if you want to work out and trim the gut, do some manual labour about the house and garden. Always done for me. If you want extra, muscles and looking like a tit, stop complaining and just be that tit.tongue.gif

those gutties would be fine for anything other than a treadmill. don't see the problem.

i have a serious complaint.

those electronic things that delivery men have that you sign with the stupid plastic not a pen. can anyone in the world actually make their signature on it?

those electronic things that delivery men have that you sign with the stupid plastic not a pen. can anyone in the world actually make their signature on it?

I'm sure most sevco fans will manage

anyone can manage x ;)

those gutties would be fine for anything other than a treadmill. don't see the problem.

i have a serious complaint.

They don't need your signature though, anything will do. I take those opportunities to pretend that i'm a hideously deformed leper that can't read or write so has to sign with an 'X'.

What a laugh.

went to bank this morning to see if my wages were in.

Forgot I had a last payment coming off today and it has left me £238 overdrawn with no authorised overdraft.

I need to pay tax for the car, pay the ex maintenance money , pay digs etc and I have f**k all money.

This ain't petty, this has just about brung me tears :'(

Guest The Phoenix

went to bank this morning to see if my wages were in.

Forgot I had a last payment coming off today and it has left me £238 overdrawn with no authorised overdraft.

I need to pay tax for the car, pay the ex maintenance money , pay digs etc and I have f**k all money.

This ain't petty, this has just about brung me tears :'(

Are you and those you love healthy?

If that's the case, it's petty.

You can do without the car, your folks won't throw you out and your ex and bank manager can go forth nd multiply.

It's only money.