Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

This, as Chrissy Muir will testify is a real pisser for me.

To continue the theme is when they f**k about scuffing their shoes about the aisles whilst steering the trolley with their elbows, making them look like *insert your local supermarket* Quasimodo.

The minute that this sham of an individual walks, yes walks, out of said supermarket, it is like they have been to Lourdes and then sprint to their blue badge motors.

Fucking c***s the lot of them.

:lol: you are right, the 'cool but disabled' look pushing the trolley with elbows and scuffled shoes whilst eyeballing you for as long as they can hold your gaze as you try as nicely to get past them.

Or the c***s who basically charge into you with out even a 'Sorry, pal/doll(I actually tried to put h u n in there but filter got me) ' depending on the sex and then you turn around and they look at you as if either nothing happened or it was your fault when in reality you could near enough feel their baw sack/clunge wedged into your thigh for 0.5 seconds.

And whilst we are it, it's bad enough people stopping out of nowhere in their trek up the poultry aisle but at least you can dodge past them (maybe not tomorrow, but usually) the ones who somehow tilt the trolley 45 degrees at the end of the aisle blocking your exit and they tend to have at least 2 people with them dithering over the 29p value paracetamols or the not so value 49p ones.

People that take over excited about Christmas

Guy in my office has been going on about Christmas for the last 2 months now, done our secret santa today, he gives out a big girlie scream opening his.

f**k off mate, get a life.

Going to work in a couple of hours until tomorrow afternoon, it's my first Christmas since me and the wife split up (although that's not actually bothering me that much) and I've got to be like a cheery santa clause/Christmas dinner cook at work. It's just not me.

Someone just left the office and said "cheerio, have a good Christmas"

I replied

"Thanks very hope you have the same to you to"

Socially awkward pengiun etc

I am bunged up with the cold and when I laughed at this a big bit of mucus filled snot flew out my nose and landed right on my hand. Thanks a fucking lot!

Christmas Merry to your family hope all you great a have time.

I am bunged up with the cold and when I laughed at this a big bit of mucus filled snot flew out my nose and landed right on my hand. Thanks a fucking lot!

Christmas Merry to your family hope all you great a have time.

^^^^^^^ SNEETHING. :lol:

Going to work in a couple of hours until tomorrow afternoon, it's my first Christmas since me and the wife split up (although that's not actually bothering me that much) and I've got to be like a cheery santa clause/Christmas dinner cook at work. It's just not me.

You can always be Bad Santa

Work on Christmas Eve is a right boot in the baws.

I once got a job as a barman once I finished my uni summer holidays, solely because I said I'd work Christmas Eve and Christmas night. I actually did and quite enjoyed it tbh. I'd never really thought about Xmas being a going out night until then.

As for rugby, I prefer the sport to football tbh, more going on etc. However, the clientele can be a bit of a pain in the arse and it annoys me when people claim to have a hard-on for rugby when the 6 Nations are on but pay no attention to it any other time and know fcuk all about the club scene... and then rip into the SRU for 'underachieving'.

Give me a Scotland game at Hampden over Murrayfield anyday as big rugby games are much more 'clappy-clappy' - folk don't lay into the opposition as much when their allocated seat in a full house is next to a few opposition fans. Although Brechin games are also non-segregated, I like the whole optional endswapping thing but rugby fans would have you believe that all football games are full of thugs who can't be trusted to mingle together. Too much half-arsed snobbery around really.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Give me a Scotland game at Hampden over Murrayfield anyday as big rugby games are much more 'clappy-clappy' - folk don't lay into the opposition as much when their allocated seat in a full house is next to a few opposition fans. Although Brechin games are also non-segregated, I like the whole optional endswapping thing but rugby fans would have you believe that all football games are full of thugs who can't be trusted to mingle together. Too much half-arsed snobbery around really.

This is spot on.

I also think the lack of segregation is a root cause of the problem with atmospheres at rugby games. It's too splintered to get a decent one going, and you don't really have the 'them v us' thing when you're sitting in with the opposition. That then causes them to try and manufacture an atmosphere with an annoying selection of music when trys are scored and points kicked.

I actually quite like segregation, to be honest.

Think my gran has passed away although we haven't received confirmation yet. She's 86 so it's not exactly unexpected but at the same time you sort of imagine she'll never pass on. Struggling to take it in especially at this time of year.

Not heard anything for a while and not sure if it's just my mother fearing the worst. I hope she's wrong.

Edited by NotThePars

Slightly trivial compared to a death but my mother-in-laws partner acted like a complete arsehole yesterday, I feel very sorry for my mother-in-law. I always find it amazing when adults behave like teenagers. When I was a teenager I just assumed that when you grew up everyone was mature and didn't argue or act p***kly but clearly not.

Slightly trivial compared to a death but my mother-in-laws partner acted like a complete arsehole yesterday, I feel very sorry for my mother-in-law. I always find it amazing when adults behave like teenagers. When I was a teenager I just assumed that when you grew up everyone was mature and didn't argue or act p***kly but clearly not.

It's the age of the man/woman-child, where getting older and having a family no longer means acting with maturity.

We had cousins inviting themselves over for dinner during the summer (ie. phone up one hour before to say "we're on the motorway, we should be with you shortly") and having to listen to them talking about having such jolly japes as being banned from wine bars for starting fist fights with complete strangers (how can you start a fight in a wine bar, FFS?) to going on about their waterbed ("we have so much fun in it" to schoolboy-schoolgirl sniggers & theatrical "knowing looks").

Meanwhile their two children are sitting listening to all this in complete mortification - they are going to have the mother of all teenage rebellions against their parents when the time comes, & you can't blame them. They'll end up like the Nice Family in Absolutely, right down to the beige sweaters!