Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm a girl, with tattoos and I won't ever regret them. They have personal meanings and both remind me of certain points in my life!

Tattoos are fucking sexy! cool.gif

Tattoos are bowfin, just a cheap way to identify the mentally subnormal in society.

Bottling it is when someone challenges you face to face and you don't have the guts to respond, it's not a term I associate with the Internet. Maybe guys like you that live your life online have a different take on it.

Anyway I've got to rush, I'm away to get a "Only Sweaty Pete Can Judge Me" tattoo.

The only place you're rushing to is the peace of the grave.

Which will be a relief from your woeful attempted humour if nothing else.

I've got a number of tattoos, as does my wife, so I'm naturally inclined to disagree with you (and of course, I also disagree with you due to the fact that you're simply stating your opinion and passing it off as fact).

However, I will concede that some tattoos will look bad when people get older, however, not purely because the person is older. For example, a friend of mine has a large skull design tattooed across her chest. It's colourful and extensive and she has many others. I think that chest tattoo won't age well, but only because I don't particularly like it already. I'm not about to sit and pass judgement on it and say "in years to come there are going to be a lot of women in these age groups with terrible looking, and in some cases extensive, tattoos", because I'm not a judgemental p***k, but my personal opinion (which is by no means definitive) is that that particular tattoo doesn't look very nice and by extension won't look nice (in my opinion) in years to come.

That's not to say that all tattoos will age badly or on all people. As to why you've singled out women I have no idea. I would suggest that you're simply a bitter sexist. I accept that you're older, but sexism, like any prejudice, can't simply be explained away by stating "it's a generational thing". To have to state that you "try hard not to be sexist" says it all really.

^^^^ has lots of white vests and can't wait for summer imo

I'm an ex sailor, so it's fair to say I have a few tattoos. Personally I can't wait to impress the old girls (and care-workers) in my nursing home with my sleeves and 'Only Granny Danger Will Judge Me' across my chest.

Might distract them from me shitting myself at least.

I'm a girl, with tattoos and I won't ever regret them. They have personal meanings and both remind me of certain points in my life!

Tattoos are fucking sexy! cool.gif

I'd just like to point out that some girls look delightful with tattoos! And they can be very wise and meaningful too! rolleyes.gif

I'm an ex sailor, so it's fair to say I have a few tattoos. Personally I can't wait to impress the old girls (and care-workers) in my nursing home with my sleeves and 'Only Granny Danger Will Judge Me' across my chest.

Might distract them from me shitting myself at least.

Your a good guy Addie, that's my judgement. Don't fancy an old folks home myself, if it ever comes to that I'll use my Dignitas gift vouchers that my family having been giving me for the last few Christmases and birthdays.

Would never get one myself.

Wife has a couple, some now look bloody awful (Tweetie pie on your butt?) which TBF she agrees with, but the butterfly one on her leg is very nice and very meaningful to her so I can live with that.

I think it's very much a personal choice, but if you get a very prominent one don't be upset if it costs you a job/promotion/shag or whatever, twas your decision.

I'm planning on getting a tattoo at some point this year; I like the idea of the Red Hot Chilli Peppers asterisk with the band name around it in a circle, but no idea where I'd want it yet. Probably my arm, at the shoulder.

As cool as it would be to get a tattoo remembering the Peppers, are you not a little concerned they might end up entangled in a future Jimmy Savile/Gary Glitter type scandal?

As cool as it would be to get a tattoo remembering the Peppers, are you not a little concerned they might end up entangled in a future Jimmy Savile/Gary Glitter type scandal?

Somebody out there must have a Jim (fixed it for me) tattoo on one arm and Gary (come on come on) pardon the pun on the other.......:ph34r: