Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

If you had said you had rugby tackled the cheating little fucker before the finishing line on one of those races, I would've greenied you every day for the rest of my life.

Is there not some sort of retrospective appeals panel where they can review the footage and strip her of her titles?

I wish there was!I don't understand why the teachers at the finishing line still hand out the place stickers even tho the winner has blatantly cheated.seems like cheaters can be winners.maybe that's the way of the world today :(

I wish there was!I don't understand why the teachers at the finishing line still hand out the place stickers even tho the winner has blatantly cheated.seems like cheaters can be winners.maybe that's the way of the world today :(

She should be commended on her desire to win by any means. That's how you get ahead in life. This wee girl is a credit to her evolutionary forebears.

She should be commended on her desire to win by any means. That's how you get ahead in life. This wee girl is a credit to her evolutionary forebears.

Her desire to win is to be commended, yes, but her deceitful ways are not to be rewarded or she will think this is indeed the way to get on in life.

Cheats and liars eventually have their wicked ways catch up with them.

This can only end up with her spending her life in and out of jail, a politician or a future owner of The Rangers.

Her desire to win is to be commended, yes, but her deceitful ways are not to be rewarded or she will think this is indeed the way to get on in life.

Cheats and liars eventually have their wicked ways catch up with them.

This can only end up with her spending her life in and out of jail, a politician or a future owner of The Rangers.

This isn't a fairytale where the wicked witch gets her comeuppance in the end and they all live happily ever after. Win by any means. Fight and claw your way to any little victory. It's in our nature. Embrace it.

She's Mr Burns on a team building weekend in the mountains.

Excellent.

People who stand in doorways. I want to toe punt them right in the knee caps.

I will stand up in court and swear it wasn't you.

Just do it..................

School sports day yesterday.wee girl in my youngest ones class cheated every race to get 1st place.she won 5 of the 6 thru cheating.holding the potato and spoon together,running while holding the bean bag to her head,not jumping thru the hoop as she runs,running forward in the running backwards race!the only race she couldn't cheat was the sprint race which my daughter won.even then the wee cheat tried to pull her back at the finishing line.

I have Ian Huntley on speed dial for you...............

I will stand up in court and swear it wasn't you.

Just do it..................

I have Ian Huntley on speed dial for you...............

Ha! Thanks but I wouldn't wish that beast on anybody.Even a 7 year old sportsday cheat

I secured a third place finish in the primary school obstacle race, by cutting across from my lane to block a faster rival at the sprint ending. Who was also a girl.

<<< Winning

So you're telling us that you are also a girl? cheating bitch.

Guest The Phoenix

The hole for the headphones being on the top of an iPad. WTF is that all about?!

Turn it sideways, problem solved. :thumsup2

Bet365 are sponsoring the ITV coverage of the French Open just now and when it cuts to adverts it shows part of the logo (a 't' if I remember correctly) serving and it comes up 365MPH on the screen. At the French Open they don't use MPH, they use KM/H and this oversight really annoys me.

Is that petty enough for ya?

Craigroyston, Clyde, Albion Rovers, Stirling Albion, East Stirlingshire. Surely the most boring pre season friendly schedule in history?

Woeful. Don't Stenny always play a host of SFL teams at Ochilview during pre-season? I recall a Stenny v Clyde friendly a few years ago, and I also remember going to a surprisingly thrilling friendly at Ochilview against Berwick Rangers.

I'll probably go to the Clyde one even though it'll be an absolute shitfest.