Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Standing in the queue in Tesco today. The woman in front has a trolley full of shopping (no problem there, smarta*ses!), and a separate section with some clothes. No problem with the two bill thing either.

She is asked if she wants a hand packing, says no, and proceeds to turn and talk to her pal as the checkout guy scans her stuff. Eventually as the packing area reaches saturation point, she slowly starts packing, while her pal does f*ck all. She finally completes her packing, spends ages looking for her clubcard and credit card, and pays. She then tells the assistant that some of the clothes are the wrong size, gets him to send a lackey to change them for the right size, and then goes through the whole looking for credit card process again.

As she turns to leave, I go to hand my club card to the guy, at which point she turns back and says "I never goat ma points oan ma claes", and gives him her clubcard, before emptying her purse in search of the receipt. The refilling of the purse does not commence until the receipt and club card have been scanned, thus continuing to block the packing area and hold up the queue.

Finally she leaves, checkout guy says "sorry for your wait", I say "not your fault", and her fat pal says "what the f*ck you moaning at?"

You may all think I am upset at the checkout experience - I am not, I'm raging I didn't boot both of them in their respective pies.

Superb.

The wife is having to use a wheelchair to get out and about to go round shops and such places, and it certainly has opened my eyes to how so ignorant some people can be. Yes people, you may have to move your trolley that you've abandoned in the middle of the aisle whilst you stand and blether, but please don't be an arse about it.

The wife is having to use a wheelchair to get out and about to go round shops and such places, and it certainly has opened my eyes to how so ignorant some people can be. Yes people, you may have to move your trolley that you've abandoned in the middle of the aisle whilst you stand and blether, but please don't be an arse about it.

It's disgraceful how ignorant some folk can be when you're using a wheelchair. I find supermarkets to be the worst for it. Another related supermarket beef of mine is if you're using the motorised mobility scooter that they provide, then you get a succession of rubberneckers staring at you as you go round the store doing your shopping, as if someone using a scooter to get around is the oddest thing they've ever seen.

The world is populated by utter c***s.

Sweet Pete, on 09 Nov 2013 - 09:23, said:

It's disgraceful how ignorant some folk can be when you're using a wheelchair. I find supermarkets to be the worst for it. Another related supermarket beef of mine is if you're using the motorised mobility scooter that they provide, then you get a succession of rubberneckers staring at you as you go round the store doing your shopping, as if someone using a scooter to get around is the oddest thing they've ever seen.

The world is populated by utter c***s.

If there's a whole raft of mobility scooters available, is it acceptable for me to do my shopping in one due to lazy b*****ditis?

Does she get hit on by sailors?

Groups of wimmen on the train who constantly insist on laughing ridiculously loudly at inuendos with their wee tins of G&T. You all know what I'm on about.

Can't believe they have the nerve to whinge about travelling football fans.

Groups of wimmen on the train who constantly insist on laughing ridiculously loudly at inuendos with their wee tins of G&T. You all know what I'm on about.

Women on the train who think the seats are for their luggage/shopping. Feck off you dozy bints.

Aye, fancy a woman whinging, that's unusual, eh? :blink:

This x 1000. Usually middle aged woman who fancy themselves as some sort of extra to Desperate Housewives.

It's either a G&T or their wee bottles of chardonnay. Arseholes.