Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My mate is a train conductor and one day when he was working a member of a hen night of pink fizz swilling mid 30s women shouted "Oi speccie!" at him (he wears glasses).

So he threw her out at the next stop :lol:

:D:D nae luck hen.

I despise getting on a train and there's a stag or hen party on it. Morons

I'm sure all the WW2 veterans on Facebook are utterly disgusted by that post and regret fighting in the war now.

I'm guessing the one who said it was a disgrace that it was posted at 11am on the 11th day is so old she can't remember the actual date today.

Edit for a bizarre attempt at spelling "said"

Edited by Mark Connolly

On the subject on hen parties on trains, my friend was on a train from Edinburgh to London (I think). There was a group of about 20 women who got on at Edinburgh for Newcastle but they all missed their stop and had to double-back at whatever the next stop was. He said they never realised the doors don't open automatically and by the time they figured out there was a button to press, it was too late.

Bank adverts that try to paint you a picture of them being a 'local' bank that 'cares about your needs'. They have full on story-lines with young parents, couples, new home buyers (all set to an emotive soundtrack) to try and prove to you that they do really care. Do they f**k.

Bank adverts that try to paint you a picture of them being a 'local' bank that 'cares about your needs'. They have full on story-lines with young parents, couples, new home buyers (all set to an emotive soundtrack) to try and prove to you that they do really care. Do they f**k.

I always liked it when HSBC tried to paint themselves as the 'world bank' promoting international business at a local level.

Mexican drug cartels certainly wouldn't have been able to operate in the US without their help.

I had the misfortune to be inveigled into talking to these three G+T honeys on a train from the Shire to Glasgow some months ago. I honestly thought the one on the left was a guy in drag (even her voice was deeper than mine).

You thought only one was in drag?

Should have gone to specsavers!

I had the misfortune to be inveigled into talking to these three G+T honeys on a train from the Shire to Glasgow some months ago. I honestly thought the one on the left was a guy in drag (even her voice was deeper than mine).

I saw this earlier and am still wondering - why did you take (and then keep for months) a photo of them?