Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The woman next to me in work refuses to shut her mouth when she's eating and its frankly ridiculous. She eats grapes every day and chews them like she's trying to chew 20 chewing gum. Then she proceeds to suck on her teeth to try and get any straggler bits of grape. Wretch.

She also makes every single problem to be a complete catastrophe. Her wallpaper on her PC reverted to the company standard one yesterday and she reacted as if the sun was going supernova and we were all going to die. Is your PC not working properly? have you lost any important files? No? THEN SHUT THE f**k UP YA GLECKIT b*****d AND GET ON WITH IT.

Shayzus.

Waited til today for the "call within 24 hours" I was promised on Friday. Kept on hold for half an hour then told that they could do nothing because someone else would call me back today or tomorrow. And they had no idea when there might be a repair date.

Finally Sky have offered me a repair date.

Between 8 and 1 on the 2nd of January, so pretty much a full 4 weeks after the fault was reported, and after 2 angry follow-up calls saying "Does anyone do any f*cking work there?".

A*seholes.

It distributes the weight more evenly and makes it easier to #lift

When there's only four 10s in the gym, there's potentially two people needing two each but both of their workouts are disrupted because one person chooses to use four when there are plenty 20s not being used. #gymchat

The woman next to me in work refuses to shut her mouth when she's eating and its frankly ridiculous. She eats grapes every day and chews them like she's trying to chew 20 chewing gum. Then she proceeds to suck on her teeth to try and get any straggler bits of grape. Wretch.

She also makes every single problem to be a complete catastrophe. Her wallpaper on her PC reverted to the company standard one yesterday and she reacted as if the sun was going supernova and we were all going to die. Is your PC not working properly? have you lost any important files? No? THEN SHUT THE f**k UP YA GLECKIT b*****d AND GET ON WITH IT.

Shayzus.

You're definitely having your way with said woman at the Christmas night out.

Can't deny that sexual tension for long.

Tell me about it,today we did 184 deliveries and 29 collections and that is even with my van breaking down meaning I had to go walk about with a trolly and my helper doing the same in the other direction.

184 deliveries in a shift? How big's the patch you cover?

Tell me about it,today we did 184 deliveries and 29 collections and that is even with my van breaking down meaning I had to go walk about with a trolly and my helper doing the same in the other direction.

How many of these 184 deliveries got a card through the door telling them where to pick up the parcel? And how long do you wait for people to answer the door? Not having a go, you must be going about like a maniac, but I'm positive that I've had the card popped through the door without the bell even ringing several times, probably due to too much pressure on the drivers.