Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Christmas jumpers.

Aye they disrupt the traffic.

That wasn't the reason I had in mind, but I would imagine some dick in a Christmas jumper would be more likely to disrupt the flow of traffic.

I thought you meant folk that jump of bridges at Christmas time.

Black-Man-Stark-Trek-Facepalm-Gif.gif

People who obligate you to spend by giving you vouchers up to a value that you couldn't fucking buy anything off. 20 quid of ticketmaster vouchers, cheers that might cover the booking fees .

As nice a gesture as it was, my brother's got me a ticket to Russel Howard in Glasgow in March next year. Thing is, it's a mid-week evening show which will undoubtedly mean I'll need to take holiday time and spend travel money getting from Aberdeen to Glasgow and back again. I guard my holiday days very jealously.

I made an exception to do the same thing a couple of weeks later though for Steel Panther which happens to be on the last day of my 20's (i.e. youth) so that was always going to be a day or two off anyway.

Avicii has brought out another country and western tinged effort. Piss off you boring c**t, the first one was shite and so is the new one.

I actually quite like them to be honest. They grow on you

Went into town this morning as I had some birthday money, as I walked past morrisons there was THIRTY (30) people queued outside waiting for it to open. Who the f**k queues for a supermarket to open? On fucking boxing day too

There was a queue waiting to get into McDonalds at 8am on Boxing Day! People these days...