Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Whenever I order food at a restaurant I clearly state "#noensalada" whilst looking them dead in the eyes and doing a cut-throat gesture when ordering, and if they don't adhere to my request I won't eat it and it's completely the waiter's fault if they need to scrape it onto another plate. I'll also make plans to injure the waiter severely.

i think your beard injures enough people's sensibilities already.

KFC is fucking gruesome. Overpriced pap.

It's nothing here in comparison to the States. The wife couldn't believe they sold burgers here - all anyone ever bought over there was a bucket with biscuits, gravy, mashed taters and as many other sides as you could fit into your grossly-distended gut. Tasted incredible.

That trailer for that film Lucy.

We use around 90% of our brain at any one time so Morgan Freeman can shut the f**k up.

When I first saw the trailer I thought it was Limitless 2. Can't help but think it's just a complete rip off.

Carol Smilie and that Finish advert where she's "interviewing" folk washing their dishes.

This probably paints me in a horrible light, as she's never really done anything that would make me dislike her so much, but everytime that advert comes on I piss myself laughing that this is what she's up to now.