Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I need to send faxes in my work when doing night shift, to order newspapers for the hotel rooms. Fax machines and the printed press should both be abolished imo

What about trouser presses?

Who the f**k still uses faxes anyway?

Other than Premiership football teams on deadline day.

Business owners who spent good money on a fax machine 30 years ago and are damned well going to make sure that they get their money's worth out of it.

They exist. I'm sure the P&B massive will have some tales of offices that don't allow their staff to have any of this unnecessary internet nonsense.

Business owners who spent good money on a fax machine 30 years ago and are damned well going to make sure that they get their money's worth out of it.

They exist. I'm sure the P&B massive will have some tales of offices that don't allow their staff to have any of this unnecessary internet nonsense.

Oh yes, my work refuses to let us send documents to customers by email, but makes them go through the hassle of receiving a fax.

I don't complain, printing the documents, sending the docs then confirming they've been sent allows me to have a wee skive.

I suppose it's like ballet in some aspects. Very physical and reliant on the performers choreography being spot on.

Rudolf Nureyev probably never suplexed one of the female dancers though, mores the pity.

the champions league is coreographed n fake to ensure smaller teams dont have a chance

have to go to a Halloween party next week even though I hate dressing up and can't be bothered mingling with people who I have nothing in common with.

I'm seriously considering throwing myself down the stairs just as we're ready to leave the house.

Or just stop being a shitebag and don't go

have to go to a Halloween party next week even though I hate dressing up and can't be bothered mingling with people who I have nothing in common with.

I'm seriously considering throwing myself down the stairs just as we're ready to leave the house.

You could re-enact a lovely scene from American Psycho after having spotted the biggest douchebag at the party. It would be guaranteed to liven up the evening and make you incredibly popular.

Only an idiot would purposely hurt himself to get out of a social gathering.

Push her down the stairs instead.

You could re-enact a lovely scene from American Psycho after having spotted the biggest douchebag at the party. It would be guaranteed to liven up the evening and make you incredibly popular.

I've always called called that film 'Pie & Bovril the Movie' but it's only now that I've watched another clip that I've noticed the line "I'm on the verge of tears by the time we arrive at Espace..." to go with all the other stolen lines or gifs.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Just finishing a fairly straight forward stress free nightshift when someone from day shift came in and started his Pish about how nightshift do nothing. He does it every morning and nobody gives him the time of day but I just couldn't be arsed with it today and told him where to go. He muttered something under his breath and I ignored him and starting walking away and then heard him mutter something again so I turned around and told him I'd rip his face off if he started his shite again. He shut up and wandered off.

Fully expecting a meeting with management tonight when I get in.

Sacked in the.....evening.