Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

There's a gantry on the M74 eastbound, just before junction 3a, that does not centre its message.

It's unnatural how much this annoys me, on a daily basis.

Is it this fecker? If so, I'm with you. OCD rules!

post-30062-0-11375600-1417193674_thumb.j

Edited by welshbairn

Car has broken down in a very dull part of Preston pans. Got almost 2 hours till the end of the aa window

Not even remotely near a shop

Anyone close enough to provide tea and sympathetic hugs?

Anyone close enough to provide tea and sympathetic hugs?

As bad as this sounds. I'm not too far away from my ex's house. Mind you I know philpy lives even closer than that... Only time I have no food or juice in the car and I've left jacket at home.. Magic. P

As bad as this sounds. I'm not too far away from my ex's house. Mind you I know philpy lives even closer than that... Only time I have no food or juice in the car and I've left jacket at home.. Magic. P

This is starting to sound like the beginning of a horror movie. Keep in touch every ten minutes or I'm calling the polis.

Oh, and hide in the boot in case Rutger Hauer shows up :shutup

I'm that complete gimp who always injures someone and I had a similar one to that last week when I took a rotten first touch and just clattered the guy. It's usually just clumsiness with me though.

Update: made a huge effort to play clean at fives today and I managed to have a great game in defence without fouling anyone. I even managed to wind up the best player there by marking him out of the game with my mate, and he ended up two-footing me and then throwing a massive tantrum because I was a "hacking p***k".

greggy.png

This is starting to sound like the beginning of a horror movie. Keep in touch every ten minutes or I'm calling the polis.

Oh, and hide in the boot in case Rutger Hauer shows up :shutup

Was sadly safe and sound and slightly cold.

Battery had power just the ampage on it has gotten so low that it can fail to start. New battery tomorrow.