Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix

GRRRRRR.

Another one today, an email that starts off by asking me to "cascade this down to colleagues".

f**k off and do it your self you lazy chunt.

Cascade it back to the person that sent it with the following header...

*Forwarded for the urgent attention of interested parties*

Guest The Phoenix

Police weather warnings, "do not travel unless it is absolutely necessary", you go outside and it's just a winters day.

^^^ traveled outside when it wasn't absolutely necessary

Trains, Subway...

During the rush hour, if a subway train is absolutely rammed, I will wait for the next one, knowing it's 2 mins away and probably much quieter.

Of course this means that people who arrive after me will push me out of the way to get on the next one.

Arseholes.

Those bisexual headlamps on top of the range status symbol cars that dazzle the bejeezus out of every other road user. How the hell are they legal?

I once got dazzled by a polis jeep up my arse and had to move rapid style to get away from it.

It was at this point I realised who was behind me

The term "weather bomb"!

WTF did this term come from, and when? I had never heard it in my life before until Monday and now, one smallish storm later, it's in every news report, newspaper and wannabe weather experts conversations.

The term "weather bomb"!

WTF did this term come from, and when? I had never heard it in my life before until Monday and now, one smallish storm later, it's in every news report, newspaper and wannabe weather experts conversations.

Take one guess where it came from.

Clue: America.

The term "weather bomb"!

I've been destroyed by these warheads quite a few times.

CarolKirkwood00.jpg