Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Is it something like Norovirus? If so you should all be ok in a couple of days. In the olden days it used to be called Gastroentiritis. Horrible, but not dangerous usually.

Yeah, it's that. Was only the vomiting blood that had me reaching for the phone, not the virus itself.

I hate cold red wine. <_<

My fault for not waiting for the bottle to warm up to room temperature.

This reminds me anyone that stores a bottle of Merlot or Montepulciano D' Abruzzo in the fridge should be tied by the ankles to a nervous horse and dragged over broken glass. <_<

Guest The Phoenix

I hate cold red wine. <_<

My fault for not waiting for the bottle to warm up to room temperature.

This reminds me anyone that stores a bottle of Merlot or Montepulciano D' Abruzzo in the fridge should be tied by the ankles to a nervous horse and dragged over broken glass. <_<

^^^

7617185-drunk-man-siitng-on-sidewalk-nea

Americans pronouncing Nissan 'neesawn'.

They call Hyundai 'Hawnday' too.

Blame the companies; Some Asian firms change the pronunciation of their name for different markets. The US pronunciation might be closer to the original :ph34r:

They call Hyundai 'Hawnday' too.

Blame the companies; Some Asian firms change the pronunciation of their name for different markets. The US pronunciation might be closer to the original :ph34r:

For whatever reason, this reminds me of the radio ad off of GTA Vice City:

But the one thing that makes a true patriot is the ability to choose an American car. When you buy an import you take a hot meal off a hard working American's table. This poor girl is going to starve to death, just because you bought a cheaper, more efficient Maibatsu...

For whatever reason, this reminds me of the radio ad off of GTA Vice City:

But the one thing that makes a true patriot is the ability to choose an American car. When you buy an import you take a hot meal off a hard working American's table. This poor girl is going to starve to death, just because you bought a cheaper, more efficient Maibatsu...

Been many a moon since I played Vice City, but I believe that the Americans pronounce Maibatsu as 'prohs-teh-tuut'.
Edit: my 1337 quoting skillz let me down :(
Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

Should the driver have the final say over what radio station should be on?

I'm in the yes camp, if you're driving its you're choice.

Driver's legally responsible for whatever's going on inside the vehicle, so aye.

Perfectly entitled - nay, EXPECTED - to pull over and dump any p***k who disagrees on their arse at the side of the road.

Have fun :D

WWF adverts, they tell you that these poor wee fluffy things are going to become extinct and ask for £3 per month.

So, £36 per year to save the poor wee mites, no, they send you a toy and post you shit to keep you updated., you'll be lucky if a quid goes to save the animals.

WWF adverts, they tell you that these poor wee fluffy things are going to become extinct and ask for £3 per month.

So, £36 per year to save the poor wee mites, no, they send you a toy and post you shit to keep you updated., you'll be lucky if a quid goes to save the animals.

In fairness, they drop like flies. Ultimate Warrior, Randy Savage, Owen Hart...all deid before old age could claim them, and probably crippled before that. £36 a year seems pretty reasonable if it helps in any way.

You heartless b*****d! I fcuking love snow leopards.