Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Should the driver have the final say over what radio station should be on?

I'm in the yes camp, if you're driving its you're choice.

Damn straight - I go that wee bit further, and ensure that the music choice is the sole prerogative of the vehicle's registered keeper.

You heartless b*****d! I fcuking love snow leopards.

Be reasonable, sjc. What the fúck is a snow leopard going to do with £36? The only shop round their way is the original Kwik E Mart, and there's a limit to the number of Squishees they're going to want.

Getting a job offshore is a lot harder than I thought it would be.

You'll struggle just now seeing as oil companies are making cut backs and redundancies which will inevitably hit the service companies. Hopefully Osbourne's (albeit minor) tax break will help a bit.

I found out yesterday that the new job I was meant to have already started has been pushed forward / back (delete as appropriate) to the end of January - something to do with the company losing a project and needing the salary absorbed into Q1 2015. Just what I need over the winter / Xmas holidays when there's no chance of getting anything else between now and then. Been so bored of late and the thought of another 2 months of this is just horrible. :(

Fiorentina - Juventus and Borussia Dortmund - Hoffenheim are on tonight and BT Sport have gone with the Ross County - Dundee United game.

Is the Juve game not on TV?! Sakes.

Edit to add, aye it is, it's on ESPN. You had me worried there.

Edited by calum_gers

Fiorentina - Juventus and Borussia Dortmund - Hoffenheim are on tonight and BT Sport have gone with the Ross County - Dundee United game.

Probably the only time I've seen the BT schedule without a Bundesliga game on.