Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I had bother with that too. I just use B365 now. Much better.

Did you get your money eventually? The reason they aren't accepting the ID is because the photo doesn't show all 4 corners of it - absolutely ridiculous :lol:.

I have an account with 365 but the iPhone app for WH is easier to navigate. For 365 all I had to do to verify the account was type in the driver's licence number.

Winter static when you take your coat or jumper off. Scum of the earth.

Slightly controversial one perhaps - people who revel in 'not changing', "dinae change, son", "take me as I am or cock off", etc. It's like a celebration of your own / someone else's ignorance, closed-mindedness and lack of empathy. "Dinnae grow, dinnae learn, dinnae gi a fcuk about anyone else". I can't imagine many worse approaches to install into a kid.

The feeling that you have to do something tonight. I have two options, go through to Edinburgh to a friends flat party myself or stay in Kirkcaldy and go to the same nightclub I seem to visit every other weekend. None of them sound very appealing so I think I'm going to sit in with a takeaway and a few beers. Whenever I dare mention this to anyone who asks "have you got any plans for new year" they seem to think I'm some sort of scum.

The feeling that you have to do something tonight. I have two options, go through to Edinburgh to a friends flat party myself or stay in Kirkcaldy and go to the same nightclub I seem to visit every other weekend. None of them sound very appealing so I think I'm going to sit in with a takeaway and a few beers. Whenever I dare mention this to anyone who asks "have you got any plans for new year" they seem to think I'm some sort of scum.

This!!

I'd quite frankly rather sit in the house watching the awful Only an Excuse episode and drink a beer, than go out. Alas as it is I'm having to go around a flat party, then come midnight watch as a whole bunch of couples love up and I ponder once again why I'm all alone in this world*. Still I'm gonna get absolutely wandered so I don't care.

*ain't exactly true, I'm being melodramatic!

*may

Soz, Gary Fraser? Saw him sniffing about a merc dealership in the offseason just after signing his mega-bucks 3 year contract.

Couldn't see the driver's face but the passenger was Nathan Ecclestone. I only know it was him because they both had their red Joma training gear on and I just looked through Thistle's website.

Maybe he should take his car back to the dealership and ask what the sticks on the side of the steering column are for. c**t.

My missus for doing technical things on her own and trying to sort her phone out without speaking to me first.

O2 customer services are a fucking shambles. Told the missus to send her HTC one back to them after a 10 second examination in shop because it can't make calls.

If either party had done 10 seconds on Google they would see it's a software bug that HTC are currently working on.