Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Nipped into the drive thru Costa in Dumbarton on my way to work.

"Can I have a medium cappuccino please?"

"Anything else?"

"No, that's fine thanks"

"Would you like to try our new arse biscuit supreme with that?"

The clue was when you asked if I wanted anything else and I said "No, that's fine thanks".

Nipped into the drive thru Costa in Dumbarton on my way to work.

"Can I have a medium cappuccino please?"

"Anything else?"

"No, that's fine thanks"

"Would you like to try our new arse biscuit supreme with that?"

The clue was when you asked if I wanted anything else and I said "No, that's fine thanks".

Same with petrol stations when you don't buy fuel. Harthill services are the worst for this:

Walk up to the counter with whatever you're buying -

"That's all thanks"

"Any fuel?"

"f**k off"

Everytime without fail.

Same with petrol stations when you don't buy fuel. Harthill services are the worst for this:

"That's all thanks"

"Any fuel?"

"f**k off"

Everytime without fail.

Folk who don't by fuel in petrol stations are sub human scum, to be fair.

Four sided cheese graters. They are a nuisance to wash and dry, only one side of the grater actually gets used and cheese can now be bought pre-grated so they aren't really needed.

Only lazy morons buy grated cheese

"That's all thanks"

"Any fuel?"

"f**k off"

Everytime without fail.

I may have mentioned this before but I use a fuel card so need to remember the mileage when I fill up. While I'm mentally trying to remember this, the till jockeys do their best to put you off - "Pump 12, £86.38, what's your registration"?

I may have mentioned this before but I use a fuel card so need to remember the mileage when I fill up. While I'm mentally trying to remember this, the till jockeys do their best to put you off - "Pump 12, £86.38, what's your registration"?

Same here. I've never been a fan of the write it on your hand technique as I think folk who do this are definite potential serial killers. Or paedophiles.

Same here. I've never been a fan of the write it on your hand technique as I think folk who do this are definite potential serial killers. Or paedophiles.

There's a terrible British film from the Seventies in that somewhere. The forgetful serial killer who writes his potential victims' names down on his hand, before events contrive to smudge the note, leading to zany hi-jinks.

Might want to leave the paedophilia to the cast, considering it's a Seventies film.

Newish job working for a Procurement company, lots of dealings with foreign countries and suppliers.

So far a Buyer has asked the following questions this morning;

Is Belgium in the EU?

Is Lichtenstein a country?

Is Egypt in Africa?

I despair at the lack of general knowledge of so many.