Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Read a book instead? Actually I'm currently reading American Psycho and today one of the chapters I read over lunch was where he brutally tortures a former girlfriend. He describes how he uses a nailgun to affix her to a board then maces her to f**k, then cuts off one of her nipples whilst randomly stabbing her, treats her to more mace, cuts out her tongue, fucks her in the mouth, maces her some more, and eventually kills her by sawing off one of her arms. He then use the bone he cut off to smash her jaw and cave in her face before fucking what is left of it.

Delightful lunchtime reading. Last week one of the chapters I read one lunchtime was where he has a threesome with two prostitutes. I had quite the erection and had to wait a few minutes before it was safe to stand up.

Forgot about that. It's the bit with the rats that sticks in my memory.

Read a book instead? Actually I'm currently reading American Psycho and today one of the chapters I read over lunch was where he brutally tortures a former girlfriend. He describes how he uses a nailgun to affix her to a board then maces her to f**k, then cuts off one of her nipples whilst randomly stabbing her, treats her to more mace, cuts out her tongue, fucks her in the mouth, maces her some more, and eventually kills her by sawing off one of her arms. He then use the bone he cut off to smash her jaw and cave in her face before fucking what is left of it.

Delightful lunchtime reading. Last week one of the chapters I read one lunchtime was where he has a threesome with two prostitutes. I had quite the erection and had to wait a few minutes before it was safe to stand up.

Will need to purchase myself some lunchtime reading.

I work on my own out and about so no need to worry about hiding my huge erection.

The miserable old p***k on the checkout in tesco. He asked if I'd brought my own carrier bags, to which I replied no. The look on his face was, like I'd just smashed his wife in the face with an axe. I was then informed that my 8 carrier bags would cost an additional 40p. Having just spent £80 odd on food, who genuinely gives a shit about an extra 40p on plastic bags.

The miserable old p***k on the checkout in tesco. He asked if I'd brought my own carrier bags, to which I replied no. The look on his face was, like I'd just smashed his wife in the face with an axe. I was then informed that my 8 carrier bags would cost an additional 40p. Having just spent £80 odd on food, who genuinely gives a shit about an extra 40p on plastic bags.

Premier shop on Saturday. Bought paper and was informed that a free buttery was available with every paper bought.

Saif yes, and she placed it in a wee bag, and said 'not often you get something free',

I joked ' better than that, two free things. A free bag too......'.

She didn't laugh.

Get it right up you.

Why is it a surprise to you that a widely publicised law is being enforced? The guy was probably miserable because he knew that dickheads give him hassle over 5p (5p) bags despite the law being nothing to do with him.

Also, you've just spent £80. Why so upset about 40p?

Edited by DA Baracus

Get it right up you.

Why is it a surprise to you that a widely publicised law is being enforced? The guy was probably miserable because he knew that dickheads give him hassle over 5p (5p) bags despite the law being nothing to do with him.

Lol wut

Get it right up you.

Are you unable to read?

Get it right up you.

Did you actually read his post? Why are you constantly absolutely seething?

Been on antibiotics for near a week now and my chest/throat are still in agony. Off work but had to take the missus to Perth hospital at 7.30 this morning then deal with the bairn. Went into work for a bit then came home with the intention of watching Doctors and maybe a bit of WPC 56 but I fell asleep. Now have to go and get the bairn from nursery, get her tea and shite and go to Perth later to see if the missus is still alive.

Not used to not sitting at my desk scratching my arse for 8 hours a day.

Bloody women, buggering off to hospital and expecting to be still alive afterwards. She'll be after recuperation time next.

Was this an injury picked up while scratching your arse for you?

Get it right up you.

Oh Christ, not this again :ph34r:

Get it right up you.

I couldn't give a shit about about the extra 40p. It's his miserable sour puss, when I told him I would require bags, that pissed me off.

I actually think the 5p bag charge is a good idea.

I couldn't give a shit about about the extra 40p. It's his miserable sour puss, when I told him I would require bags, that pissed me off.

I actually think the 5p bag charge is a good idea.

Maybe his pet heron choked to death on a carrier bag. You don't know.