Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Nick Grimshaw is the worst for this IMO.

Gets a guest on for an interview then spends the next hour interrupting their answers or jokes to go off an a fucking tangent about how amazing he is.

And don't forget when he does the "I'm gonna play a song now" before talking over the first 30 seconds giving his opinion on it.p***k

Standard stuck up Essex c**t

The boy is an absolute c**t of the highest order with an annoying as f**k accent to boot

Humanity.

On facebook this morning there was something about some chunky fella stopping dancing as some wee arseholes were laughing at him. He's only enjoying himself you p***ks, let him live his life I thought.

There's a boy across from me with a bun, I utterly despise this cúnt. Yet, he's only enjoying himself, living his own life the way he wants.

I'm pissed off at myself for being pissed off at him.

just buy your own fuckin bun. Edited by RoversMad

Nick Grimshaw is the worst for this IMO.

Gets a guest on for an interview then spends the next hour interrupting their answers or jokes to go off an a fucking tangent about how amazing he is.

And don't forget when he does the "I'm gonna play a song now" before talking over the first 30 seconds giving his opinion on it.

p***k

Standard stuck up wannabe Essex c**t

Grimshaw is fucking terrible. I thought the Radio One Breakfast Show was bad when Moyles did it, this goon is infinitely worse.

Grimshaw is fucking terrible. I thought the Radio One Breakfast Show was bad when Moyles did it, this goon is infinitely worse.

Chris Moyles was a fat igornant full of himself c**t that believed aggressively shouting over people was the pinnacle of comedy and had absolutely zero redeeming qualities........

He is still a far superior oxygen - thief and member of the human race than Grimshaw

Humanity.

On facebook this morning there was something about some chunky fella stopping dancing as some wee arseholes were laughing at him. He's only enjoying himself you p***ks, let him live his life I thought.

There's a boy across from me with a bun, I utterly despise this cúnt. Yet, he's only enjoying himself, living his own life the way he wants.

2200618236a7097551144l.jpg

Humanity.

I see Pharrell Williams, Moby and some other music type person are trying to track him down to put him in a music video or summit like that, as a GIRFUY to the fannies who recorded him. Nice gesture tbh. Although it does leave the door open to fat folk getting their pals to record them dancing in the hope of them being tracked down for a music video!!

After having arrived safely in Balloch, I'm now being treated to a rendition of this from my father in law on his new record player.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1425739670.638793.jpg

Record player? :huh:

Remember to wind your watch back about 20 years before entering Dumbarton.

Ah yes good call!