Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

A lassie on mine who's brother was murdered last year is in grief overdrive this morning. Wants the electric chair back, it's too much for her to deal with etc. .I don't want to sound unsympathetic, but stop sharing these stories then. Cow.

Was her brother murdered after shagging a wee guy he met in Sanctuary and then dumped in a farm in Milngavie? Because if so then I could see why she'd be upset by this.

A lassie on mine who's brother was murdered last year is in grief overdrive this morning. Wants the electric chair back, it's too much for her to deal with etc. .I don't want to sound unsympathetic, but stop sharing these stories then. Cow.

I don't think the UK state ever used the electric chair.

There was someone spouting their grief about this on facebook and a guy I went to school with commented saying "I know it's shite, nae chance of getting a burd up the road this weekend if you go to the dancing".

The seethe induced was glorious!

There was someone spouting their grief about this on facebook and a guy I went to school with commented saying "I know it's shite, nae chance of getting a burd up the road this weekend if you go to the dancing".

The seethe induced was glorious!

"Go to the dancing". Was the guy in his 80s?

Women drivers, here's the script..........(a) see these lines across the road that you should stop at....stop BEFORE them so that your car isn't over the line, causing you to obstruct pedestrians, people with prams etc. and (b) pedestrian crossings.....it's good manners to stop and let people cross the road. I don't know what's worse; when they look straight at you when they shoot right by, or when they kid on they're talking to someone.

Men drivers...slow the feck down and stop being aggressive wankers. Oh, and get that exhaust fixed. It's only a real fanny that feels the need to have their Corsa sound like it's going through the sound barrier.

Women drivers, here's the script..........(a) see these lines across the road that you should stop at....stop BEFORE them so that your car isn't over the line, causing you to obstruct pedestrians, people with prams etc. and (b) pedestrian crossings.....it's good manners to stop and let people cross the road. I don't know what's worse; when they look straight at you when they shoot right by, or when they kid on they're talking to someone.

Men drivers...slow the feck down and stop being aggressive wankers. Oh, and get that exhaust fixed. It's only a real fanny that feels the need to have their Corsa sound like it's going through the sound barrier.

You could have saved me the effort of reading all of that. If you'd just have posted the word.....drivers!

"Good manners"? A and B are both against the law, not just cuntish behaviour. And men are just as likely to do both, especially B. Vast majority of cars that have missed me by inches on crossings have been driven by laddies who consider themselves too alpha to obey the rules of the road.

I've been assuming for years that the roaring exhaust thing is a small penis alarm, so I don't mind it too much. It's only good form to give the lassies warning.

Fucking Celtic and their sites going on about what a great club they are because folk left bags of food for food banks outside Celtic Park.

Celticfc.net - 'Celtic fans proving they are second to none'

CQN - 'If anyone asks...this is Celtic FC'

are just two of the sites headlines accompanying said bags and that's before you go into see the fan's cringe inducing comments.

Seriously, what type of organisation attempts to take credit for their charity work? Oh aye, that's right, Celtic FC.

Fucking Celtic and their sites going on about what a great club they are because folk left bags of food for food banks outside Celtic Park.

Celticfc.net - 'Celtic fans proving they are second to none'

CQN - 'If anyone asks...this is Celtic FC'

are just two of the sites headlines accompanying said bags and that's before you go into see the fan's cringe inducing comments.

Seriously, what type of organisation attempts to take credit for their charity work? Oh aye, that's right, Celtic FC.

It's another one of those "more than a club" type moments. Anyone saying a fitba team is "more than a club" should be bludgeoned to death.

Not sticking up for Celtic by any means, but all profit-making organisations trumpet their charity work, even if it's stuff that the staff have organised themselves without any aid or encouragement from the business. They wouldn't do it if they couldn't gain the good publicity.

Not sticking up for Celtic by any means, but all profit-making organisations trumpet their charity work, even if it's stuff that the staff have organised themselves without any aid or encouragement from the business. They wouldn't do it if they couldn't gain the good publicity.

Celtic, like Rangers, could never cease to be a shower of c***s, supported by c***s, no matter how much good publicity they generate or court. They could end world hunger and they'd still be scum.

I can't speak for other clubs but Dundee did the exact same thing last year and didn't feel the need to turn it into a PR exercise. To try and gain publicity from charity work which they claim to be set up for in the first place is scummy behaviour.

I can't speak for other clubs but Dundee did the exact same thing last year and didn't feel the need to turn it into a PR exercise. To try and gain publicity from charity work which they claim to be set up for in the first place is scummy behaviour.

...he said, trumpeting Dundee's charity work.

Just kidding :P

Celtic put a statement on its own website, as did Dundee when they done it.

I think you're getting your knickers in a twist over nothing tbh