Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Dee Man and DonnieDarko have the same profile picture. I propose a fight to the death.

Every Dee should have that as their avatar today as a show of solidarity to our police battering friend.

I'm off to the south of France today to give what is effectively a 30 minute presentation tomorrow.

What a fucking waste of time, albeit a night on the piss in Marseille awaits this evening.

Obviously the company you work for is based in the 1970s and hasn't heard of Skype or such like?

Obviously the company you work for is based in the 1970s and hasn't heard of Skype or such like?

Shut up! I'm Her Majesty's Envoy in Plymouth this week. If I wasn't here they'd be laying off chefs and bar staff.

I attended the Plymouth v Wimbledon game last night on her behalf.

Shut up! I'm Her Majesty's Envoy in Plymouth this week. If I wasn't here they'd be laying off chefs and bar staff.

I attended the Plymouth v Wimbledon game last night on her behalf.

Gawd bless her, and all that sail on her :D

Hipster beard? Check

Hipster jeans? Check

Russian style winter hat? Check

Second hand jaiket out of a charity shop? Check

Travelling through park by scooter? Check

The folk you see in Kelvingrove park :(

Hipster beard? Check

Hipster jeans? Check

Russian style winter hat? Check

Second hand jaiket out of a charity shop? Check

Travelling through park by scooter? Check

The folk you see in Kelvingrove park :(

I honestly read that as "see you folk in Kelvingrove park :) " on the first read.

Operation Jaggy Thistle averted; abort, abort!

Lassie in the work that goes off sick at the drop of a hat, who's just came back from a week and a half off for having the fucking cold, looks round the office, which is currently running at less than half the folk that would normally be in due to holidays and folk off sick, and states "there's loads of folk off, we're really busy".

Yes dear, there are loads of folk off, and we have been really busy. Not you obviously, because since you've came in you've swanned round the office telling any c**t that will listen about you juice diet and where you took your fucking wean last week (when you were supposed to be off sick, whoops).

I feel a high speed connectivity scenario between my boot and her pie coming on.

Lassie in the work that goes off sick at the drop of a hat, who's just came back from a week and a half off for having the fucking cold, looks round the office, which is currently running at less than half the folk that would normally be in due to holidays and folk off sick, and states "there's loads of folk off, we're really busy".

Yes dear, there are loads of folk off, and we have been really busy. Not you obviously, because since you've came in you've swanned round the office telling any c**t that will listen about you juice diet and where you took your fucking wean last week (when you were supposed to be off sick, whoops).

I feel a high speed connectivity scenario between my boot and her pie coming on.

FFS.

That's annoying me that. :lol:

I'm reluctant to stay off on the seek, maybe had 5 days off in my 6 years working.