Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I completely disagree on the merge one. If we all used both lanes then merged in turn we'd get places quicker. I usually zip up the outside then either force my way in (no one argues when you don't give them a choice) or use the person, and there is always one, that leaves a massive gap to the car in front.

I completely disagree on the merge one. If we all used both lanes then merged in turn we'd get places quicker. I usually zip up the outside then either force my way in (no one argues when you don't give them a choice) or use the person, and there is always one, that leaves a massive gap to the car in front.

You wouldn't be 'forcing your way in' in front of me m8. Not a fucking chance.

It's incredible that folk think they can behave like this because they are in a chunk of metal. Imagine standing in a queue at the supermarket and someone tried to force their way in with their trolley?

The original point I can fully agree with. Blocking the wrong lane, while trying to force your way in is cuntish behaviour.

The second point, I fully disagree. Not being able to understand the function of a merger lane, well that's just simpleton behaviour.

Fully agree with the honourable gentlemen above.

The A9 coming into Broxden from the south in the morning is the same. Slowly filling up the gap in front while some Audi driving tosser roils and seethes in the lane to my right fair brightens up a dreich morning.

Yep, there's been a couple of times that people have tried to 'force their way in' in front of me by just turning nearly into the side of me. I just move to te left and cut back in front while enjoying the seethe.

Wee bottles of shower gel. The ones that generally come as part of a set with a bottle of aftershave. Unless I'm over lathering (;)) then the amount is good for one or two washes max! Shite :/

When folk roll on the foreign accent whilst saying foreign place names. I doubt they say "I went to Munchen for the weekend". The latter would bring out the homicidal maniac in me if they said that.

Depends on the place for me. Łódź for example sounds nothing like "Lodz".

1) When you've carefully planned and written out a CV, only to go through the application process and discover that they don't upload documents but instead ask you to write a whole load of pish in a million text boxes. And...

2) When you suddenly come across them asking for an essay which won't fit your cover letter, only to write it out and then meet this when you hit the submit button:

post-13234-0-22321400-1430844117_thumb.p

3865537991_8cc360a9f9.jpg

Oh, and how when you see a before and after photo of a house that's been done up with a new conservatory (in the brochure or advert), the 'before' always seems to be in grey weather whilst the 'after' always, always has blue skies.

The cost of a pint at my local has increased by 10p. Instead of handing over three £1 coins I need to keep 10p's handy.

Total inconvenience.

^^^ 'First World Problems' thread for this pish. :P

Edited by Hedgecutter

The cost of a pint at my local has increased by 10p. Instead of handing over three £1 coins I need to keep 10p's handy.

Total inconvenience.

The Rock in Hyndland charges £3.05 for a pint of Tennent's. £3, fine. £3.50, fine. £3.05 is just a pain in the arse.

Depends on the place for me. Łódź for example sounds nothing like "Lodz".

Most people in Mumbai still call it Bombay, like they do in Madras, Calcutta, Canton and Peking, probably. Fucked if I'm going to ask for a ticket to Moskva or Paree.

The way Tory wankers like Kelvin McKenzie and Boris Johnson have recently been using the term 'Jock' to refer to Scots is starting to get on my tits.

It's supposed to. They're fucking ecstatic to have a found a minority to insult that won't lose them their jobs. Yet.

Treat them the same as you would a BNP Party Political, and switch off.

Total inconvenience.

It's more than £3 for a pint now? FFS, seems like yesterday that everyone was screaming when it hit £1.

<<< doesn't frequent pubs

The way Tory wankers like Kelvin McKenzie and Boris Johnson have recently been using the term 'Jock' to refer to Scots is starting to get on my tits.

Ajockalypse Now did make me chortle tbf.

My girlfriends car has had the wing mirror ripped completely off and left all over the place, what makes it even more annoying is that it was the wing mirror on the pavement side so it was actually intentionally ripped off by someone walking by.