Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Complete arseholes in the security queue at the airport, who wait til they are right at the front before bothering to prepare themselves for the scanner, then stand blocking everyone on the other side as they put everything back together. And of course leave their empty tray so no more can come through.

The way that every commentator says "forward to Player X, the Brazilian" (if they're from Brazil obvs), like it makes the slightest fucking difference.

The S4C commentator was at it last night with some Brazilian guy playing for Videoton, as if we'd never seen a Brazilian footballer before.

He was shite as well (Paulo Vinicius according to wiki).

This reminded me of the excitement when Dunfermline signed Brazilian striker 'Edinho' (on loan).

Eta: He scored one goal.

Edited by Hedgecutter

What also annoys me is at the luggage carousel. Majority of fuckers seemingly need to stand right at the belt, so when you're bag's coming round it's like a fight to get through them. If everyone took five steps back and watched and only stepped towards the belt when their bag comes round then I think murders would be avoided.

Topical right now but people knocking on your door, wanting to sign you up for a direct debit for the charity they represent. Very pushy characters a bit like the Irish gangs that want to clean your guttering or tarmac your driveway for upward of bank account death. One actually went whoa! whoa! after I tripped up his sales patter when I said '' direct debit'' before he had finished his lines (As if I haven't heard that pish before). :rolleyes: Fucking Whoa! Whoa! me on my own doorstep!!. I knew what he was up to. BHF rep he was and I told him I donate regularly and buy from their charity shops in the city. Realising I was up for an argument he backed off and squeaked something about a percentage and the charity only just keeping its head above water. I replied in an irritated manner ''well, I'll donate when I'm ready to donate''. :angry: The preprogrammed life form said ''thank you for your time'' and fled. I suppose it helped to scare him off being over six foot tall and having just been woken up from a night-shift sleep plus having a bad case of bed-head, .....so what was he dealing with here??. :unsure2: I am not very compromising nor reasonable on only 4 hours sleep then suddenly been woken from a dead stop. :)

Back in the old days up here in the Highlands you could chase people of your property with a big bloody sword for taking the piss like that and still be in the right.

btw, I saw XBL a few years ago, .......he had a fine head of hair.

Edited by CityDave

This reminded me of the excitement when Dunfermline signed Brazilian striker 'Edinho' (on loan).

Eta: He scored one goal.

As many as that? He was rank. As was our other Brazilian, Sergio Duate. They'd fit in well with the current team - a striker who can't score and a lightweight pish midfielder. Sorry - seaside league for this.

Complete arseholes in the security queue at the airport, who wait til they are right at the front before bothering to prepare themselves for the scanner, then stand blocking everyone on the other side as they put everything back together. And of course leave their empty tray so no more can come through.

Haha! Guilty as charged on that one. Alternatively, I'll make no effort to comply, set off the alarms and get to stand in the scanner and get a good rub down by security. Quicker than removing my all my metal stuff to just point out what has probably pinged their metal sensors.

See everything said on airports so far, all of these. By the time I arrive at security, Ive got my laptop out, belt off, metal out of pockets, loose stuff in bag, coat aff. I have ample time to do this, as I am invariably waiting behind 20 people who are stunned by the concept of airport security.

When i get to the front, its laptop and stuff in tray, bag on the belt, quick pat down to check, and through. 30 seconds. See how quickly this could be done? Why can't everyone else do this?

See everything said on airports so far, all of these. By the time I arrive at security, Ive got my laptop out, belt off, metal out of pockets, loose stuff in bag, coat aff. I have ample time to do this, as I am invariably waiting behind 20 people who are stunned by the concept of airport security.

When i get to the front, its laptop and stuff in tray, bag on the belt, quick pat down to check, and through. 30 seconds. See how quickly this could be done? Why can't everyone else do this?

Were you deported as well? Edited by Sergeant Wilson